[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

djjerry171

May 15, 2017
Can you suggest a very stable custom ROM with no battery/heating issues?
Sadly there is no custom rom that is stable without any issues. It depends on the device and your usage about battery and heating issues. I am currently using AOSIP with magisk latest and it is giving me 3-4 hrs of SOT without gaming and not much heating. Also i am using ****ING tweaks by characteres with magisk. I would suggest you to flash original firmware the nougat version via qpst as it was stable and was working good enough to be used as a daily driver.:)

aman0987654

Nov 6, 2012
Sadly there is no custom rom that is stable without any issues. It depends on the device and your usage about battery and heating issues. I am currently using AOSIP with magisk latest and it is giving me 3-4 hrs of SOT without gaming and not much heating. Also i am using ****ING tweaks by characteres with magisk. I would suggest you to flash original firmware the nougat version via qpst as it was stable and was working good enough to be used as a daily driver.:)

Actually I did and my company admin app wouldn't work on a stock ROM and so flashed custom again ..

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
Anything is better than ZUI [emoji23]
Aosip si quite stable, for me completely, latest official version.

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
I said zui because i used it for 2 months after relocking the bootloader and it worked pretty fine.
No Gcam, if I remember good it had double notification problem also push notifications are a mess, u have to do 10 things for them to start to work. Bad call sound for other party etc... I wanted to use ZUI because t is factory ROM but I couldn't
Maybe those Oreo ROMs are ok
I know they lack ambient display, I tried one oreo Zui for a short time...

Reactions: GopalKaul

Pritam1595

Jul 3, 2019
Ims not registered on jio

Not able to register for Ims in jio and thus not able to use volte. tried apn method but did not work. please suggest something

Darth Zuk

Feb 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I alredy asked but I didn't recive any answer (I'm not complaining) so I tried to search the forum but I didn't find anithing that worked for me... but going straight to the point: there is a way to edit Home button gesture? I'd like to add duble tap (not press) to return to the home screen. Thanks in advance

P.s. My SoT is about 3:30-4 h with last build, nameless kernel R30 and NFS Injector (battery at 84% of life), is that ok?

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

abhi.goel

Sep 10, 2016
Delhi
Hi everyone,

I alredy asked but I didn't recive any answer (I'm not complaining) so I tried to search the forum but I didn't find anithing that worked for me... but going straight to the point: there is a way to edit Home button gesture? I'd like to add duble tap (not press) to return to the home screen. Thanks in advance

P.s. My SoT is about 3:30-4 h with last build, nameless kernel R30 and NFS Injector (battery at 84% of life), is that ok?

Ps. may i suggest you to remove nfs and flash fde.ai & lkt from magisk... use lkt on battery profile.. use it for 2-3 battery cycles atleast and tell us about the sot..

the_harsh

Jan 14, 2015
Gwalior
Hi everyone,

I'd suggest to remove everything even magisk if you don't use it very often and use the device as is without any changes because it's working perfectly with everything stock!
My avg. batter consumption is 18-22% /hr mean approx 4-5 hr SOT. again I'm not using any modifications of any kind. Just one thing is under battery settings > battery saver and power consumption, turn to power saver profile which is inbuilt into the rom itself. Switch between the profiles accordingly.

Last edited:

eXtreme_89

Nov 29, 2012
Bug ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-163403_Sistema_Android.png
    Screenshot_20190722-163403_Sistema_Android.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 930

P650SE

• Aug 14, 2013
    Hi there. So yesterday I removed encryption to test some GSI based ROMs. But now I want to revert back to having encrypted data. I installed LineageOS and I have everything set up correctly, but when I try to encrypt data it simply soft-reboots back to the lockscreen.

Does anyone know why I can't encrypt data anymore? Previously I have used encryption on LineageOS for months without problem.

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
    Feb 16, 2017
    Voghera
    Hi there. So yesterday I removed encryption to test some GSI based ROMs. But now I want to revert back to having encrypted data. I installed LineageOS and I have everything set up correctly, but when I try to encrypt data it simply soft-reboots back to the lockscreen.

Does anyone know why I can't encrypt data anymore? Previously I have used encryption on LineageOS for months without problem.
    You need to "format data" from TWRP (better if the latest official build)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I'm very glad to announce that LineageOS for Zuk Z2 is now Official!
      Go check it out on https://download.lineageos.org/z2_plus
      Enjoy the update ;)
      2okPze5.png

Code:
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
      • None

Instructions :
      • Download the latest build and gapps
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
      • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
      • Only Clean Installation Please
      • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
      • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
      • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
      • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS 16 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
      DD3Boh, davidevinavil, kubersharma, kenny3fcb, YaroST12
      ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-03-04
      Last Updated 2019-05-04
      IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to flash treble roms having /factory instead of /vendor?

* First time custom rom flasher/ coming from ZUI / Never flashed treble rom / Never flashed factory2vendor patch
      1. Flash Treble TWRP ( which supports /factory )
      ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
      2. Flash ROM + GApps etc

* Coming from roms for which you had done factory2vendor conversion

1. Flash Vendor2factory zip
      ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754475514 )
      2. Flash new TWRP with /factory support
      It will work for both non treble like zui , and treble roms having /factory instead of vendor support
      ( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
      3. IMPORTANT STEP : Reboot to new TWRP
      4 Flash rom
      5. No need to wipe if coming from same rom

Or
      1. Flash ZUI via QFIL
      2. Flash TWRP ( which supports /factory )
      3. Flash rom
      updated information on 03/02/2019

Credits to @kubersharma for the quick guide
      Hey everyone. A new update finally came by :)

24/03/2019 build
      Changelog:
      - Kernel rebased over 8996 4.4 caf tag (instead of sdm660 tag that was being used before)
      - Switched to the new haptics driver present in the new kernel tag
      - Switched back to HMP, now that the powerhal for it has been fixed up it performs just awesomely
      - Power profiles added back (under battery settings)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csUuN3tpztbCq6fLcAmYUvI88bn1QGxr

Enjoy :D
      New build! 10/04/2019

Changelog:
      - April security patches
      - Graphics stack updated to LA.UM.7.5.r1-03700-8x96.0
      - Fix WiFi Display (miracast)
      - Update daisy blobs stacks
      - Switch back to ZUI IMS blobs to fix VoLTE randomly disappearing
      - Disable input boost (the device is smooth enough with touchboost only and powerhal boosting)
      - Switch to cfq instead of bfq, which is still available as scheduler tho
      - Update kernel to the latest 8996 CAF tag LA.UM.7.5.2.r1-02000-8x96.0

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=189ERwZ0gdDajKWUkQoK0B4UTwf8e2UCq

Enjoy :)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone