Moto Z
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
2okPze5.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
  • None

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
  • Only Clean Installation Please
  • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 16 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
DD3Boh, davidevinavil, kubersharma, kenny3fcb, YaroST12
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-03-04
Last Updated 2019-05-04

Last edited:

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Italy
Moto Z
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to flash treble roms having /factory instead of /vendor?

* First time custom rom flasher/ coming from ZUI / Never flashed treble rom / Never flashed factory2vendor patch
1. Flash Treble TWRP ( which supports /factory )
( https://twrp.me/zuk/zukz2.html )
2. Flash ROM + GApps etc

* Coming from roms for which you had done factory2vendor conversion

1. Flash Vendor2factory zip
( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754475514 )
2. Flash new TWRP with /factory support
It will work for both non treble like zui , and treble roms having /factory instead of vendor support
3. IMPORTANT STEP : Reboot to new TWRP
4 Flash rom
5. No need to wipe if coming from same rom

Or
1. Flash ZUI via QFIL
2. Flash TWRP ( which supports /factory )
3. Flash rom
updated information on 03/02/2019

Credits to @kubersharma for the quick guide

Last edited:

pipyakas

Apr 22, 2013
Even though Im not a fan of Lineage as it lacks some crucial features that I need, it's good to see a Lineage OS thread popup in the forum again
Hope that this one can get good performance & stability for official qualification

Reactions: SweetMyth

P650SE

Aug 14, 2013
Thanks for the ROM! Please can someone test whether it boots with encrypted data. It is not mentioned in the known bugs so I am hoping that it works. :D

abhi8192

Jan 7, 2014
I am using bootleggers 3.0 rom currently which is a non-treble rom and earlier before that I was using AEX which was a treble rom, so I needed to do factory2vendor and used that specific twrp recovery. What changes should I make before flashing this rom?

tomatosmoothie

Jul 17, 2017
Awesomesauce!

Update 1:
I confirm that Encryption is working!!!
Gcam mod(GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V6) working fine, so long as a basic gapps is installed obviously.

Update2:
- Love the new Trebuchet launcher, it allows you to lock/hide apps, for example, you can lock 'Settings' and the 'Google play store app' and let them be opened via fingerprint, works really well

- Clean stock LineageOS UI

- 1% per hour battery drain on standby (noticed over night)

- Power button panel 'Lockdown' option is neat, locks your phone and needs the pin/pattern to open/unlock

- Simple. Clean. Secure!

Coming from another ROM(Don't want to name it because this will become a pissing contest) I miss:
- Launcher allowing double tap to sleep. If you use something like Lawnchair Launcher double tap to sleep requires the app to have admin privileges and when you double tap it does a lockdown, i.e. you need to use the pin to unlock, I googled, this is expected behavior
- Live Display Night mode is not as good as Night Mode lighting elsewhere

Still toying around and trying to tweak to get the best battery life!

Will update this post if I find any issues. Working fine so far :)

Last edited:

X@P

Sep 18, 2017
Are there any option to customize u touch or to disable H/W keys?
Thanks

tomatosmoothie

Jul 17, 2017
i see you have been using it , can you post a short review ? also some screenshots would be welcomed , thanks.

I wish I could, I do not game and use it as a daily driver, sorry. If you are specific about what you want a screenshot of I can try (I value my privacy and don't like sharing a screenshot of the stuff I use) to share. It's generally the same LineageOS, just Pie :)

Please some screenshots!
If you are specific about what you want a screenshot of I can try (I value my privacy and don't like sharing a screenshot of the stuff I use) to share. It's generally the same LineageOS, just Pie :)

I suggest trying it, it's stable for sure.

Reactions: GopalKaul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm very glad to announce that LineageOS for Zuk Z2 is now Official!
    Go check it out on https://download.lineageos.org/z2_plus
    Enjoy the update ;)
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
    • None

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build, (magisk) and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    DD3Boh, davidevinavil, kubersharma, kenny3fcb, YaroST12
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-03-04
    Last Updated 2019-05-04
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to flash treble roms having /factory instead of /vendor?

* First time custom rom flasher/ coming from ZUI / Never flashed treble rom / Never flashed factory2vendor patch
    1. Flash Treble TWRP ( which supports /factory )
    2. Flash ROM + GApps etc

* Coming from roms for which you had done factory2vendor conversion

1. Flash Vendor2factory zip
    ( https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754475514 )
    2. Flash new TWRP with /factory support
    It will work for both non treble like zui , and treble roms having /factory instead of vendor support
    3. IMPORTANT STEP : Reboot to new TWRP
    4 Flash rom
    5. No need to wipe if coming from same rom

Or
    1. Flash ZUI via QFIL
    2. Flash TWRP ( which supports /factory )
    3. Flash rom
    updated information on 03/02/2019

Credits to @kubersharma for the quick guide
    Hey everyone. A new update finally came by :)

24/03/2019 build
    Changelog:
    - Kernel rebased over 8996 4.4 caf tag (instead of sdm660 tag that was being used before)
    - Switched to the new haptics driver present in the new kernel tag
    - Switched back to HMP, now that the powerhal for it has been fixed up it performs just awesomely
    - Power profiles added back (under battery settings)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csUuN3tpztbCq6fLcAmYUvI88bn1QGxr

Enjoy :D
    New build! 10/04/2019

Changelog:
    - April security patches
    - Graphics stack updated to LA.UM.7.5.r1-03700-8x96.0
    - Fix WiFi Display (miracast)
    - Update daisy blobs stacks
    - Switch back to ZUI IMS blobs to fix VoLTE randomly disappearing
    - Disable input boost (the device is smooth enough with touchboost only and powerhal boosting)
    - Switch to cfq instead of bfq, which is still available as scheduler tho
    - Update kernel to the latest 8996 CAF tag LA.UM.7.5.2.r1-02000-8x96.0

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=189ERwZ0gdDajKWUkQoK0B4UTwf8e2UCq

Enjoy :)