[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for sagit

neoptolemos01

May 5, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have a small issue, the screen doesn't turn on when I get a notification. I set the correct setting in the settings menu but the problem still persists.
Besides, when I install the rom, after the installation there was an option on the left bottom of the screen saying wipe dalvik/cache, should I do that afther the installation? I didn't wipe dalvic/cache, can this be the reason ?
Thanks

pw44

Nov 26, 2020
Hya,

i have a xiaomi mi 6 with lineageos 17.1 latest build, rooted and magisk.

almost everything works fine, except:

- slow charging.

- by update to latest nightly build, root is lost - have to recover and adb sideload magisk.

- with google assistant enabled (hey google), no voice mesage (whatsapp, i.e) is recorded - mute.

Questions:
- any way to have google asistant enabled and voice messages working? i guess google assistant hijacks the microphone.

- any way to update without loosing root?

Thx in advance!

Roddy_Perry

Feb 14, 2012
I flash the latested rom,everything is fine.But when i insert two SIM cards(China Mobile Communications Corporation) ,it reboot constantly,unless i pull out the cards or switch to airplane mode.If the problem can be solved.The following link is zhe logcat. https://file.pizza/download/wtk7g149
I have 2 sims as well and mine does not work either. If you need dual SIM you need to go back to LOS16. If you search on here you'll find that dual SIM problems have been reported before.

Reactions: laoshuaidami

anderson997

Aug 10, 2018
I flash the latested rom,everything is fine.But when i insert two SIM cards(China Mobile Communications Corporation) ,it reboot constantly,unless i pull out the cards or switch to airplane mode.If the problem can be solved.The following link is zhe logcat. https://file.pizza/download/wtk7g149
unicom+telecom and cmcc+telecom both have been working fine... guess it shouldn't be dual sim issue. maybe specific to 2 cmcc cards?

NeoArian

Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Gladbeck
I have a slow charging problem on the last version. it runs out of charge even when using it while on charge.
Thanks for the report. What type of charger do you use (any quick charge technology?) and was it working on previous builds (if possible before 20210207)?
Is it currently not detecting the charger at all or just charging slow but not disconnecting?

tarlabasi

May 17, 2013
Istanbul
Thanks for the report. What type of charger do you use (any quick charge technology?) and was it working on previous builds (if possible before 20210207)?
Is it currently not detecting the charger at all or just charging slow but not disconnecting?
Thank you for your return. I tried it in the previous version. But haven't tried new version yet. I use 33w original xiaomi charger. It was writing fast charge. But charging very slowly. When I try the new version (20210225) I'll get back to you.
Thank you again for your interest.

Wuqqers

Mar 4, 2021
I have a little problem, I am a MI 6 user
When I install LOS, there is no problem when I call someone, but my phone does not ring when someone calls me... Anyone help me please im living Turkey.