[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for sagit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RobingWood

May 15, 2020
Hallo, I'have installed ElDiablo2 GCAM, but in the setting of "Auxiliary camera switch method", what means "Cycle" or "long press" for activate it ?
i'm seem that the camera used is always the same.
Thank's for the great works for this ROM.
Robin

vip77

Jan 6, 2009
first try was to limit battery for K9 and email. Both showed high battery usage in background.
Then next try. Battery drain from 70% to 35% in 8h. Battery usage from Firefox 3% and google play 1%.
Are you switching to "Show full device usage" mode in Battery manager? Show your screenshot.

j-jjj

Dec 2, 2016
Are you switching to "Show full device usage" mode in Battery manager? Show your screenshot.
i am too stupid to take screenshot. So here the entries:

Android OS 13%
Ruhezustand ( I think standby in English) 5% ( 20 h 29 min)
Firefox 2% (8 min)
Display 2% (43 min)
Mobilfunknetz -Sandby 1%
Android-System 1%
Google Play 1%

vip77

Jan 6, 2009
i am too stupid to take screenshot. So here the entries:

Android OS 13%
Ruhezustand ( I think standby in English) 5% ( 20 h 29 min)
Firefox 2% (8 min)
Display 2% (43 min)
Mobilfunknetz -Sandby 1%
Android-System 1%
Google Play 1%
Are you made clean install with wipe data or dirty flash? What about firmware update? What's your gapps variant?

j-jjj

Dec 2, 2016
I have only one idea - again clean install with minimum apps, one day control check, then consistently installing other software with permanent battery drain control.
I noticed, that the high battery drain has something to do with wifi. without wifi connection, the battery last much longer...

vip77

Jan 6, 2009
I noticed, that the high battery drain has something to do with wifi. without wifi connection, the battery last much longer...
Try to disconnect from all networks and test with just turned on module. So you can understand that it's specific network connection fault or whole wifi stack.

Reactions: j-jjj

kullino

Feb 15, 2013
Hi,

great work. Phone works smooth and fast.
But is there any possibility to fix Bluetooth stuttering in audio playback?

Its horrible, sometimes it work around half an hour without problems, sometimes stutters are from the beginning. One short stutter around every 30 seconds. It sucks listen to music.
Have the issue with different headsets (cheap noname, Redmi Airdots and Highend Grado Bluetooth) and in official firmware and lingaeos too.

Seems to be a bug in much Xiaomi smartphones, but found no fix whichs works. :(

zwen0416

Jan 12, 2020
Hi,

great work. Phone works smooth and fast.
But is there any possibility to fix Bluetooth stuttering in audio playback?

Its horrible, sometimes it work around half an hour without problems, sometimes stutters are from the beginning. One short stutter around every 30 seconds. It sucks listen to music.
Have the issue with different headsets (cheap noname, Redmi Airdots and Highend Grado Bluetooth) and in official firmware and lingaeos too.

Seems to be a bug in much Xiaomi smartphones, but found no fix whichs works. :(

Try to disconnect from the WiFi and see if it works. Sometimes (on my phone) the WiFi @2.4GHz interfered Bluetooth connection.

Reactions: kullino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    [COLOR="Purple"]#include <std_disclaimer.h>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Navy"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */[/COLOR]

Introduction
    LineageOS, an open-source Android distribution, is available for several devices,
    with more being continuously added thanks to the biggest, yet ever growing, Android open-source community.
    Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new.
    If you don't know LineageOS and would like to read about it before installing it you can take a look at the official Website.

Features
    Individuality

Customization is paramount to productivity.
    That’s why LineageOS promises to push for user personalization and preference.
    Everyone is unique and your device should be too.
    Security
    Your data, your rules. With powerful tools such as Privacy Guard, you are in control of what your apps can do whenever you want.
    Trust will help you understand the security of your device and warn you about possible threats.
    We take security very seriously: that’s why we deliver security updates every month to all our supported devices.
    And to make your device more secure, lock everything behind an enhanced lock screen.
    Longevity
    LineageOS extends the functionality and lifespan of mobile devices from more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Installation:
    If you are on stock OS, you need a custom recovery first. You can get the recommended recovery in the official installation instructions link below.
    If you are coming from stock or other ROMs, you need to make a factory reset.
    As always, make sure to backup before installing this ROM.

More detailed instructions at:
    Install LineageOS on sagit

Downloads
    Download LineageOS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 6.
    If you prefer TWRP over Lineage recovery, you can get it here.
    Recommended Google Apps package: Open GApps (choose ARM64 as Platform and 10.0 as Android, use the Variant you want. Recommended nano package)

Changelog:
    Changes for sagit

Bug reports:
    How to submit a bug report
    LineageOS GitLab

Donate to support development:
    Donate via PayPal to NeoArian
    Donate via PayPal to mikeioannina
    Donate via PayPal to LineageOS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 for sagit, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6

Contributors
    NeoArian, mikeioannina
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-04-05
    Last Updated 2020-04-05
    A flashable MiuiCamera will be attached to this post.
    WIP
    Good Evening!
    I have brought some good and bad news for y'all.
    The bad news is that the 2021-05-20 build was the last official build of LineageOS 17.1 for sagit.
    Good news are that the issues with IMS and SIM card in slot 2 and that calls could be missed some times are fixed.

Apart from that we have made it into the Official LineageOS 18.1 state. The wiki and hudson changes were merged today and the next build will be LineageOS 18.1 based on Android 11.
    Once the build is up i will close this thread and open a new thread for 18.1 with updated instructions.

Greetings, Arian.
    could someone explain to me what the marked settings are for?
    s
    sabre is a merge method created by google that improves photo quality on some modes. Some call it "super resolution" because of the sharpness/detail improvements. It's used by google for night sight, but some gcam mods also use it for zoomed photos and hdr+ enhanced. Works with the raw10 format (other raw formats may result in black photos).

Sometimes sabre isn't supported by all cameras and google camera will crash after taking a picture. In this case, the only solution is to disable sabre (only available on some mods) and restart the app.
    ns
    controls the shutter speed. Long shutter speeds can be used for long exposure photos, but it doesn't work well on all phones and users often report crashes. On the oneplus 3, long exposure times only work with the "pixel 1" model and crashes with other models. Sometimes going a step up or down can help fixing the pink tint that affects some phones.
    awb
    the pixel 3 awb (auto white balance) was created by bsg and savitar, and uses pixel 3's colour calibration info instead of the info from your phone. This is different from the colour balance options available in the viewfinder.

Other settings with similar names (pixel 2 awb, google awb, etc) are also included in some apps. Only some gcam mods come with this setting. Usually it only works with one of the "pixel" models and sometimes it can result in pictures that look different from reality (e.g.: Yellow street lights can become white).

Since results may vary from phone to phone and also depends on personal taste, you should do your own tests to see if it's worth using this or not.
    Would you mind sharing a flashable miui camera for us here, if possible?
    I am working on that, I have a repo to build it on the rom uploaded since some months but making it flashable brings some problems somehow. The APK didn't want to load the device specific features first and now it loads them but instantly closes again, but doesn't crash. I will need some time to figure that out and apart from that I have also got a new phone which steals some time, so please be patient, thank you!