• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Moto One Power

Search This thread
lineage-os-logo.png

Moto One Power

Code:
- Your warranty is now void.
- You have been warned.
- Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
This is the Official Lineage OS 18.1 thread for the Moto One Power

Downloads:
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
  • None.
  • Find any? Report them according to this guide.
Notes:
  • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_motorola_msm8998

You don't have to but if you want donate:-

[*]UPI-ID:- [email protected]

blarrgh1

Jun 25, 2020
Unable to boot into lineage recovery or twrp from fastboot, followed all the instructions. Any chance you could take a look at Lineage's recovery specifically?

sayyedmohseen

Mar 24, 2011
Pune
lineage-os-logo.png

Moto One Power

Code:
- You have been warned.
- Use at your own risk.

Introduction:

Downloads:
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
  • None.
Notes:
  • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.

Calls on JIO IND network do not work

Reactions: jauharshaikh

hsmroot

Jul 28, 2021
Bluetooth and GPS does not working after weekly OTA upgrade. It's been happening after every OTA update and I have to reflash my phone each week. I hope you are able to solve the issue. Thank You

Attachments

• bugreport-chef-RQ3A.210705.001-2021-07-28-23-14-40.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 15

DS_katauri

Dec 22, 2014
Kyiv
I don't know if it is a bug or what,but why i see "serial port console is opened" on startup? As i read on the Internet it is something kernel-related,but i haven't installed any kernels.It is annoying.

Cyb0rg26

Nov 13, 2021
Bluetooth and GPS does not working after weekly OTA upgrade. It's been happening after every OTA update and I have to reflash my phone each week. I hope you are able to solve the issue. Thank You
Same happens with me. I always install using downloaded zip from official site and flashing it from recovery. And this is the only way it works perfectly. For me at starting location didn't work. But found a quick fix.

adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION adb shell pm grant com.google.android.gms android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage-os-logo.png

Moto One Power

Code:
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:

Downloads:

Known Bugs:
    • None.
    Notes:

lineage-os-logo.png

Moto One Power

Code:
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:

Downloads:

Known Bugs:
    • None.
    Notes:

Calls on JIO IND network do not work