Moto Z2 Force
- Your warranty is now void. - You have been warned. - Use at your own risk.
This is the Official Lineage OS 18.1 thread for the Moto Z2 Force.
Join our Moto Z2 Force Development Discord server!
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
- The EQ Apps for Audio Mods (eg. JBL2 App) won't work, and will crash.
- Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor doesn't work -- No support present in the OSS Audio HAL. If it was written in, it wouldn't be used by anything in LineageOS, as the normal proximity sensor works fine.
- Audio Mods have no alarm or notification audio through them.
- Camera Mods don't (and won't ever) work.
- Find any? Report them according to this guide.
- The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
- Official Lineage OS builds for nash ship with full Project Treble compatibility! Flash GSI's to your heart's content after flashing Lineage. Please don't report GSI bugs here, report them instead to the GSI's maker.
Technical details on our Treble implementation: Treble is enabled with VNDK29, and VNDK runtime enforcement. VNDK runtime enforcement means that unlike most "ported treble" you'll see, ours is just as it would be from the OEM, and can run GSIs. without need for hacks or additional flashable zips. We relabeled /oem to /vendor (as /oem isn't wasn't used in custom ROMs anyway). To use a GSI, flash official Lineage, then flash your GSI, it's that simple! Flashing a factory image will likely write over /oem and remove the mock vendor image.