LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- Nothing (?)
- No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
- * Required * Patience.
- The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
- Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) when comming from other roms.
Credits & collaborations:
All LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
LineageOS 19.1, ROM for the Moto Z3 Play
ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest stock
Last Updated 2022-04-25