[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Essential Phone

Search This thread

malerocks

Mar 6, 2018
Today's update removed root and on reinstalling, I am unable to hide the magisk app anymore which was required for some of my apps to work. 😢

papabradley

Aug 23, 2022
I can't get past "fastboot devices". The instructions state "Try other drivers...". Where can said drivers be found?

Before "adb reboot bootloader":
1661282450951.png

After "adb reboot bootloader":
1661282511671.png

Thanks!

malerocks

Mar 6, 2018
Noticed something about the camera today. Every time I launch it, it resets to having the flash and HDR settings to auto, even though I set it to off the last time I used it.

Reactions: IronRoo

ahnaff

Aug 26, 2022
Did anyone have any issues with installing lineage recovery? Every time I try to install the recovery, I get stuck on "Sending 'boot' (28913 KB)" and doesn't progress any further.

ahnaff

Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: IronRoo

exillity

Mar 27, 2016
UK
Did anyone have an issue with constant reboot after changing wallpaper?

After applying wallpaper the device freezes and goes into reboot and after that the device trying to boot 2-3 times and then gives me a message that booting failed and I have two options: reboot again and factory reset.
I've tried reboot again with no luck and I tried to boot into safe mode with no luck.

This issue occurred after updating to Lineage OS 19.1 and too many times I did factory reset.
This issue occurred with magisk and without magisk.

Thank you!

malerocks

Mar 6, 2018
I have have had a number of crashes since using the last update, causing reboots. All have occurred when using the browser. I use Vivaldi. Anyone face anything similar?

jack1192

Jul 31, 2013
Manila
Just installed the unofficial build with Google Apps. The instructions were easy for a noob like me. Thank you very much!

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
I have have had a number of crashes since using the last update, causing reboots. All have occurred when using the browser. I use Vivaldi. Anyone face anything similar?
Does this happen with other browsers? I guess not as nobody else posting. I haven't taken last weeks update, but will on Sun as should include new security updates also, so should know soon.

malerocks

Mar 6, 2018
Does this happen with other browsers? I guess not as nobody else posting. I haven't taken last weeks update, but will on Sun as should include new security updates also, so should know soon.
Yes. I tried setting the built in browser as default where it crashed as well. It also occasionally crashed when viewing content on Google News which uses Webview to display content.

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
Yes. I tried setting the built in browser as default where it crashed as well. It also occasionally crashed when viewing content on Google News which uses Webview to display content.
Oh, not good! I guess it's likely just something on your phone as nobody else posting? Anyhow, I'll update by Mon with next release and will let you know, though I don't use vivaldi ...

baltek222

Nov 18, 2018
Did anyone have an issue with a network? I tried different SIM cards, changing APN, back to stock (same problem), resetting phone with no results. Do you think is it a hardware problem with a modem? IMEI and phone number are recognized, so maybe there is an issue with software? Any help much appreciated.

Attachments

• 1 (3).png
    1 (3).png
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 1 (2).png
    1 (2).png
    127.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1 (4).png
    1 (4).png
    225.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1 (1).png
    1 (1).png
    126.2 KB · Views: 13

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
Probably. I'll try resetting the phone if the frequency doesn't decreas
used the inbuilt Jelly browser to browse & open a bunch of Google News links, no crashes. (though did only take me to another page white a link, didn't open directly like Firefox does.)

Maybe try deleting data of webview app before resetting phone? (settings>apps>system apps)

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
Seems the latest update erased all my profiles, I had to turn on location manually when connection to Android Auto. 😕 oh the shame 😂

malerocks

Mar 6, 2018
Any of you guys have the 360 camera accessory? Tried to use it with the ROM?

I had one lying around (didn't get much use of it) and used it today. The moment it connects and the camera app launches, the phone shuts down and the red notification light starts flashing.

npjohnson

Recognized Developer
Any of you guys have the 360 camera accessory? Tried to use it with the ROM?

I had one lying around (didn't get much use of it) and used it today. The moment it connects and the camera app launches, the phone shuts down and the red notification light starts flashing.
Make sure your contacts are clean on both sides, it works fine for me.

Top Liked Posts