[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Moto One Action/One Vision/P50

Search This thread

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action
Just saying that these are not accepted by google for whatever reason, which is why I'm asking for someone to dump their fingerprint that is working.
Vanilla LineageOS fails SafetyNet on Troika, I rooted and am looking for a proper fingerprint in hopes of relieving that issue without having to spoof the phone model.
Download Shamiko, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHidePropsConf and turn on Zygisk and DenyList in Magisk settings, and modify the prop to a supported fingerprint (Pixel 6 Pro worked for me) and force basic attestation.

You can't pass SafetyNet without spoofing device info on this device.

Last edited:

gr3ger

Jan 12, 2011
The issue is probably verified Boot and boot loader lock status.

Spoof those and see.
The thing is that it works like a charm when using a fingerprint from a Pixel 6, just haven't found a working one for One Action. I read that it might cause issues using a fingerprint from a different device down the road.

gr3ger

Jan 12, 2011
Download Shamiko, Universal SafetyNet Fix, MagiskHidePropsConf and turn on Zygisk and DenyList in Magisk settings, and modify the prop to
a supported fingerprint (Pixel 6 Pro worked for me) and force basic attestation.

You can't pass SafetyNet without spoofing device info on this device.
Already got it working for Universal SafetyNet Fix & MagiskHidePropsConf using a Pixel 6 fingerprint, Shamiko is not needed.

So you're saying even if I got my hands on a Troika fingerprint from Android 10, it wont work?

Already got it working for Universal SafetyNet Fix & MagiskHidePropsConf using a Pixel 6 fingerprint, Shamiko is not needed.

So you're saying even if I got my hands on a Troika fingerprint from Android 10, it wont work?
Well, if you got had an Android 10 fingerprint on a device running android 12, it wont pass as they conflict. You need a fingerprint from a device that supports android 12.

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action
I accidentally dirty flashed your unofficial version over Pixel Experience GSI, and it actually booted. Idk if this was intended to succeed or not.
I did it because it said here on the wiki and i get some error trying to extract proprietary blobs:

scrinshot.png

Should I have wiped data before flashing? Or should I get the official version?

Last edited:

Emerald_N8

May 18, 2018
the wireless display is still broken :(

edit : I just had to reset WiFi setting to get it work again

Last edited:

bmeup17

Mar 6, 2022
Unable to get cell service with this ROM (20220629 official nightly build) with US Mobile carrier, which uses Verizon network. Device is troika (XT2013-4, PAGL0003US). Have played with numerous settings, but continues to be unable to connect to the cellular network.

This SIM worked fine on the stock ROM before flashing LOS. Swapped SIMs with a working stock Samsung Galaxy S10e, this SIM worked in the Galaxy, and the Galaxy's SIM had the same "no service" problem in this device. This SIM was also used successfully with US Mobile carrier in a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running LOS 18.1.

Have also tried flashing latest builds of Lineage OS with microG and /e/ OS, which are forked off of this project. Both have the same issue.

I've attached a number of screenshots as well as logcat and radio logs. Forgive my ignorance here, not sure what other information you need. Let me know if you require anything else and I'll try to provide it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-171419_Phone Services.png
    Screenshot_20220703-171419_Phone Services.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220703-165536_Phone Services.png
    Screenshot_20220703-165536_Phone Services.png
    293 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220703-165444_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220703-165444_Settings.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220703-165454_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220703-165454_Settings.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220703-165507_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220703-165507_Settings.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 15
  • logs.zip
    450.8 KB · Views: 0

bmeup17

Mar 6, 2022
Unable to get cell service with this ROM (20220629 official nightly build) with US Mobile carrier, which uses Verizon network. Device is troika (XT2013-4, PAGL0003US). Have played with numerous settings, but continues to be unable to connect to the cellular network.

This SIM worked fine on the stock ROM before flashing LOS. Swapped SIMs with a working stock Samsung Galaxy S10e, this SIM worked in the Galaxy, and the Galaxy's SIM had the same "no service" problem in this device. This SIM was also used successfully with US Mobile carrier in a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running LOS 18.1.

Have also tried flashing latest builds of Lineage OS with microG and /e/ OS, which are forked off of this project. Both have the same issue.

I've attached a number of screenshots as well as logcat and radio logs. Forgive my ignorance here, not sure what other information you need. Let me know if you require anything else and I'll try to provide it.

logcat and radio files are now added as a zip file to my original post above.

Last edited:

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action
Thanks! It's building right now.
Another error: ninja fails to start in LineageOS and also in Evolution X.

When building, it does get past the soong phase, "starting ninja..." and then "ninja failed with: exit status 1", "#### failed to build some targets (14:33 (mm:ss)) ####".

I really don't know what's wrong, supposed that it's running out of memory, but even increasing swapfile size to 20GB didn't work.

Screenshot_20220704_103915.png

The prebuilt apks showed up only while building Evolution X.

Could it be a problem with my low specs? It doesn't lag my Kubuntu while building.

Last edited:

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action
Another error: ninja fails to start in LineageOS and also in Evolution X.

When building, it does get past the soong phase, "starting ninja..." and then "ninja failed with: exit status 1", "#### failed to build some targets (14:33 (mm:ss)) ####".

I really don't know what's wrong, supposed that it's running out of memory, but even increasing swapfile size to 20GB didn't work.

View attachment 5651639
The prebuilt apks showed up only while building Evolution X.

Could it be a problem with my low specs? It doesn't lag my Kubuntu while building.
Okay, I should have payed more attention reading the output: ninja does start, but i'm missing some slsi drivers.
Gonna move back to LineageOS from Evolution X, can't use the breakfast command for troika.

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action

Try a Treble ROM. Maybe it'll work in one.
I don't think it's a software problem, running latest build here and it works just fine (LTE, WiFi are working perfectly).

georg3_

Dec 20, 2021
Pitești
Motorola One Action
Okay, I should have payed more attention reading the output: ninja does start, but i'm missing some slsi drivers.
Gonna move back to LineageOS from Evolution X, can't use the breakfast command for troika.
Another error: It fails to create kernel image.

FAILED: out/target/product/troika/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/arch/arm64/boot/Image

I attached a file with the terminal output, there's more than what I wrote.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello. thanks for this ROM. I have a question.

The text in notification bar sometimes falls inside the camera hole. It is well centered in the main screen but when you open config panel or swipe down the notifications, in that screen the date and time gets cut by the camera hole.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this configurable? Also, in developer options when I tried changing the shape of the cut, It was impossible to return it at the default shape without restarting completely the OS.

Other than that, the audio in calls and multimedia is a bit lower than in default ROM, sometimes I can,t hear calls if the ambient is not completely silent.

Again, thanks for the hard work. The ROM feels official, with even the Motorola gestures for camera and flashlight working as intended. And it's way faster.
    Hello. thanks for this ROM. I have a question.

The text in notification bar sometimes falls inside the camera hole. It is well centered in the main screen but when you open config panel or swipe down the notifications, in that screen the date and time gets cut by the camera hole.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this configurable? Also, in developer options when I tried changing the shape of the cut, It was impossible to return it at the default shape without restarting completely the OS.

Other than that, the audio in calls and multimedia is a bit lower than in default ROM, sometimes I can,t hear calls if the ambient is not completely silent.

Again, thanks for the hard work. The ROM feels official, with even the Motorola gestures for camera and flashlight working as intended. And it's way faster.
    I will look into this - thanks for the report. If you can put it on the gitlab tracker for bugs like wiki.lineageos.org says it will be easier for me to track.
    I did run LeOS, but changed to Pixel Experience.
    To install:
    • Boot into TWRP recovery
    • Wipe, Format Data (you will need to type "yes)
    • Flash the LeOS system image:
    • Go to Install
    • Select "Install Image"
    • Choose your image, and swipe to flash
    • Reboot into system

That's it, you phone should boot into LeOS
    No. Just no. Don't do this - if you're using lineage, use lineage recovery, we don't have any control over TWRP, and we support adoptable storage, so encryption needs to be done in a specific way that I almost guarantee TWRP isn't doing.
    I was able to get safetynet working on the One Action official build with MindTheGapps by following the below steps:

You need to install these modules in magisk:
    - Shamiko
    - MagiskHide Props Config
    - Universal SafetyNet Fix
    - If you want to use Google Pay install Gpay SQLite Fix
    For props config you want to edit device fingerprint to an android 12 supported devices (i used pixel 5) and force BASIC key attestation (i used pixel 5 again). Then just use denylist on GSF, Play Store (im not sure if its needed) and any other app you want to hide root from. Make sure you disable Enforce Deny List. Then you can clear data from Play Store, GMS, and Google Pay (if you need it). Google Pay might not work immediately (took a couple of reboots to get it to work) and Netflix and other apps might not appear in the Play Store at first.

SafetyNet passes now and I have access to Netflix, Google Pay, and my banking apps.
    @npjohnson please reply to this problem also

The camera problem has in Troika also solve the issue

The camera is functional in any app but not Moto Camera.

Open Camera, GCam, Snapchat, Whatsapp take photos and can save them, without lagging the device.

(on troika)

Fixed in next build.
    Hello, unfortunately the Motorola camera that comes with the Lineage is not functional.
    Thanks a lot, to developers and maintainers.
    :)(y)
    The Bluetooth call issue is not solved yet in the new update