[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Nokia 6.1 (2018)/6.1 Plus

Search This thread

PardeepsForum

Jan 11, 2018
Greetings developer and maintener,

I am getting error of factory reset whenever i click on install button after downloading weekly ota update of Los 19.1 via Updater.

Currently, Phone has Lineage Os version 19.1. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Waiting for reply. Thanks in advance.

Akssingh767

Feb 27, 2022
Greetings developer and maintener,

I am getting error of factory reset whenever i click on install button after downloading weekly ota update of Los 19.1 via Updater.

Currently, Phone has Lineage Os version 19.1. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Waiting for reply. Thanks in advance.
I am not the developer but I also faced the same problem .
1) You need to flash the stock rom of your device by Raghu Varma stockrom flash tool.
2) you need to flash the lineage os step by step as given instructions.
Hope it will work for you.

criZorr

Jun 23, 2022
Hiii!!

I have a question for someone, the adoptable storage is available with this ROM? I want to use my SD card as internal storage in my Nokia 6.1

MartJI.V.

Jul 22, 2021
hello everyone, by chance in build lineageos-19.1-20220628-nightly-PL2 you have tested if adoptable storage works correctly (large app installation) :D

Cellulario

Jul 16, 2007
Is there any update on the camera sort-of big issues: camera gets stuck when using any third party app, camera can't be used.

I found the error in the logcat: I analyzed the log when the camera stops taking photos and this is the error message which differs from normal operations

2022-07-02 10:30:06.582 787-18688/? E/mm-camera: <STATS_AF ><ERROR> 959: af_spd_detect_process: ERROR! SPOT_LIGHT_FLAG =0!!! :AEC_grid = 256, BG_grid = 0, ave luma = 0

I sill can't find anything about the second biggest issue: flash light in auto mode is not working

Is there anything else I can do?

Other than the big issue above, this error always happens, even when the camera "works"
2022-07-02 10:32:34.503 787-19106/? E/mm-camera: <ISP ><ERROR> 281: module_linearization40_update_sudmod_enable: failed !! linearization40_update_base_tables

Last edited:

Cellulario

Jul 16, 2007
I also have some hints for the flash not working. Here is what's log when I enable the flash with the LineageOS camera app

2022-07-02 12:51:59.135 832-27172/? E/mm-camera: <IFACE ><ERROR> 2473: iface_axi_handle_output_error: iface_axi_handle_output_error: OUTPUT_ERROR session_id 3
2022-07-02 12:51:59.135 832-27172/? E/mm-camera: <IFACE ><ERROR> 2291: iface_axi_fill_framedrop_struct_from_bufq_handle: Error! Uncleared Error mask 0x80 frame_id 531
2022-07-02 12:51:59.150 832-27163/? I/QCamera: <HAL><INFO> handleMetadataWithLock: 4294: Start of reporting error frame#=1325,streamID=2, mCameraId: 0
2022-07-02 12:51:59.150 832-27163/? I/QCamera: <HAL><INFO> handleMetadataWithLock: 4310: End of reporting error frame#=1325, streamID=2 mCameraId: 0
2022-07-02 12:51:59.151 832-27163/? I/QCamera: <HAL><INFO> handleMetadataWithLock: 4461: Stream STATUS_ERROR frame_number=1325,streamID=2 mCameraId: 0
2022-07-02 12:51:59.151 832-27163/? I/QCamera: <HAL><INFO> handleMetadataWithLock: 4470: CAMERA3_BUFFER_STATUS_ERROR frame_number=1325,buffer=0xf1507910 mCameraId: 0

The error lines happen also with other camera apps, thus I believe this is the problem with flash.

Cellulario

Jul 16, 2007
Since the penultimate update i noticed that when you uninstall an app the the device freezes during the process.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pl2 official 19.1 flishlight works but camera does not flash. I tried many apos but neither of them are able to flash while taking pictures
    Pl2 official 19.1 flishlight works but camera does not flash. I tried many apos but neither of them are able to flash while taking pictures
    Camera apps also freeze after some shots, randomly or simply if you use manual settings. Camera always had these bugs since the very first release of versions 19. Camera is buggy. I tried posting log details, I am sure the guys are on these issues and will solve them soon 🤞
    Thank you very much @npjohnson for responding, due to a problem I had with android version 12 I had to go back to the previous version, so I have been seeing the version has been improving although several users continue to report errors, which unfortunately I have experienced as user, hopefully these faults have a solution at some point for the device. from what I saw recently that I perform the elimination of the type of encryption for adoptable storage, and as it is performing some tests, it could confirm the functionality of the installation of an application or game in the play store that has to download additional data from it, since the last time I tried this function that It was more than two months ago, I was not able to download the additional content due to data corruption and if the application is able to recognize that downloaded data in the adoptable storage, and if this works, it means that the adoptable storage is fully functional.

I have to commend you for your great effort in making the decision to further optimize android 12L LineageOS 19.1 for this device.
    I'm going to wait a little longer for the version to be further optimized to proceed with the upgrade from lineageOS 18.1 to 19.1.
    Regards @npjohnson.
    I just fixed adoptable storage.

The next build will have it fixed.
    lineage-os-logo.png

Nokia 6.1 (2018)/6.1 Plus

Code:
    - Your warranty is now void.
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
    This is the Official Lineage OS 19.1 thread for the Nokia 6.1 (2018)/6.1 Plus.

Downloads:
    Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
    • Nokia 6.1 (2018)​
      • PL2 - Official builds​
      • PL2 - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. Passes SafetyNet by default. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.​
    • Nokia 6.1 Plus​
      • DRG - Official builds​
      • DRG - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. Passes SafetyNet by default. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.​

If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
    • None.​
    • Find any? Report them according to this guide.​
    Notes:
    • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.​
    • Firmware is shipped in the ROM package for this device, so no need to worry about updating it on your own!​
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_nokia_sdm660
    The official PL2 downloads page that is linked in the post does not include 19.1 builds. I'm just reporting this in case something has been forgotten. Of course, it could also be because the builds are just not ready yet.
    It's literally being built right now lol
    @npjohnson @theimpulson since the camera has so many problems, couldn't you get the drives from the official rom? I am just asking because original camera/rom can do things this mod can't, like 4 second exposure. Is it possible? anyway, I hope you will fix the other problems listed in this forum. Is there any way I can help you?
    Stop tagging me please.

We do use camera "drivers" (HAL) from stock. It is what it is.

We are trying to figure out the flash on the device, but quality is what it is. We can't use the proprietary tunings.
    hello @npjohnson, In the recently published update (05-17-2022) the native application of the phone is requesting access to the location too many times, in fact the green icon appears too many times whether or not the location is activated and it is really annoying I don't know if it's a bug, it would be great if you could verify this problem and if it's possible, a solution can be found, because this didn't happen in previous updates :(
    It's a May ASB bug - it will be fixed in next build.
    Thank you very much @npjohnson for responding, due to a problem I had with android version 12 I had to go back to the previous version, so I have been seeing the version has been improving although several users continue to report errors, which unfortunately I have experienced as user, hopefully these faults have a solution at some point for the device. from what I saw recently that I perform the elimination of the type of encryption for adoptable storage, and as it is performing some tests, it could confirm the functionality of the installation of an application or game in the play store that has to download additional data from it, since the last time I tried this function that It was more than two months ago, I was not able to download the additional content due to data corruption and if the application is able to recognize that downloaded data in the adoptable storage, and if this works, it means that the adoptable storage is fully functional.

I have to commend you for your great effort in making the decision to further optimize android 12L LineageOS 19.1 for this device.
    I'm going to wait a little longer for the version to be further optimized to proceed with the upgrade from lineageOS 18.1 to 19.1.
    Regards @npjohnson.
    I just fixed adoptable storage.

The next build will have it fixed.