Recognized Developer

lineage-os-logo.png

Razer Phone

Code:
- Your warranty is now void.
- You have been warned.
- Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
This is the Official Lineage OS 19.1 thread for the Razer Phone.

Downloads:
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
  • cheryl - Official builds​
  • cheryl - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. Passes SafetyNet by default. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.​
If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
  • Known bugs (won't fix):
    - Can't switch FPS to 60 (can only switch between 90 and 120)
    - Can't switch screen resolution (defaults to 2560x1440)
  • Find any more? Report them according to this guide.​
Notes:
  • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps. - GApps are included in my unofficial builds​
  • Firmware is shipped in the ROM package for this device, so no need to worry about updating it on your own!​
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_razer_msm8998

Last edited:
Reactions: Smoover

Rox598

Sep 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
Flashing your unofficial build now.

I take it coming from 18.1 official requires a clean flash?

Thanks so much for keeping these devices alive it really means a lot to me.

Rox598

Sep 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
if going to unofficial yeah, but officials coming probably this week.

Think I'll stick with unofficial for a while since it passes safetynet without root.

Fwiw the at a glance widget doesn't show the weather for me and I had to disable the Android system intelligence as it kept telling me it had stopped not sure if the intelligence controls that widget.

npjohnson

Recognized Developer
Think I'll stick with unofficial for a while since it passes safetynet without root.

Fwiw the at a glance widget doesn't show the weather for me and I had to disable the Android system intelligence as it kept telling me it had stopped not sure if the intelligence controls that widget.
android system intelligence is fixed - next build just went live which fixes it.

At a glance is expected - we don't have the tie ins for it.

Reactions: Rox598
I'm currently on 18.1 official and just got an OTA notice about this build (19). Currently using OpenGapps micro for Android 11, should I wait for that to update before i download the new 19 ROM or is it okay to switch to MindTheGapps? The test builds for OpenGapps don't work for SDK32 according to the OpenGapps thread, so I would need to switch to get Gapps.

Rox598

Sep 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
Just an FYI I moved over to official builds since they released today seems you can't manually pick the Material You colour from the wallpaper and style menu.

I *think* it was there on the unofficial build.

saenanme

Aug 18, 2013
Madrid
The screen size of the app don't macht my phone screen, please check attached pics.

Only the nova settings screens is ok, the rest are positoned on the upper left side of the screen. But only at graphic level. The interface level (touchs) is recognized at full screen. It makes the phone almost unusable.

It works fine with lineageos 18.1.

I don't know if it is a configuration issue or another problem.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_20220509_122643.jpg
    IMG_20220509_122643.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20220509_122655.jpg
    IMG_20220509_122655.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20220509_122702.jpg
    IMG_20220509_122702.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85

-SKYLINE-

May 25, 2007
Are the above issues (front camera and screen size) are still problematic in the most recent builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From my side, yes. The screen problem is yet present with the last version installed. See attached pic.

Regards
    pls try unofficial - we may have fixed it.

lineage-os-logo.png

Razer Phone

Code:
    - Your warranty is now void.
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
    This is the Official Lineage OS 19.1 thread for the Razer Phone.

Downloads:
    Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
    • cheryl - Official builds​
    • cheryl - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. Passes SafetyNet by default. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.​
    If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
    • Known bugs (won't fix):
      - Can't switch FPS to 60 (can only switch between 90 and 120)
      - Can't switch screen resolution (defaults to 2560x1440)
    • Find any more? Report them according to this guide.​
    Notes:
    • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps. - GApps are included in my unofficial builds​
    • Firmware is shipped in the ROM package for this device, so no need to worry about updating it on your own!​
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_razer_msm8998
    Flashing your unofficial build now.

I take it coming from 18.1 official requires a clean flash?

Thanks so much for keeping these devices alive it really means a lot to me.
    if going to unofficial yeah, but officials coming probably this week.

android system intelligence is fixed - next build just went live which fixes it.

At a glance is expected - we don't have the tie ins for it.
    it seems like stable and last android for this phone is 11 :(
    No clue on front camera. It is what it is

If someone else figures it out we can ship it officially, if not, we don't.