[OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for the Google Pixel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage-os-logo.png

Google Pixel 4

Code:
    - Your warranty is now void.
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
    This is the Official Lineage OS 20 thread for the Google Pixel 4.

Downloads:
    Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
    • flame - Official builds​
    • flame - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. Passes SafetyNet by default. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.​
    If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
    • None.​
    • Find any? Report them according to this guide.​
    Notes:
    • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.​
    • Firmware is shipped in the ROM package for this device, so no need to worry about updating it on your own!​
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_google_msm-4.14
    If the wiki says it you need to do it, if it doesn't you don't
    I have made the jump, felt like a noob again and made a coupel of mistakes, but looking good so far.
    January 8 version has been running very well, thank you! I find I don’t really miss hand waving gestures.

At first I had am error message whenever first booted “Settings services keep crashing”. Seems to have been a conflict between a google restored version and lineage version.

One question, if google puts out one more vendor security update as they sometimes do after official end of support, is there value in going back to stock to pick up that update and then return to Lineage?
    No, we will integrate it.
    Just want to confirm you do not need to flash the dbto file for the partition changes.
    If the wiki says it you need to do it, if it doesn't you don't
    Just tried this rom, works brilliantly.
    Things like OLED dark mode and custom squeeze is brilliant, and paired with pixilify it is almost as good as stock rom.

After updating all the apps I have not had a single issue!