Recognized Developer
lineage-os-logo.png

moto g7 plus

Code:
- Your warranty is now void.
- You have been warned.
- Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
This is the Official Lineage OS 20 thread for the moto g7 plus.

Downloads:
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
  • lake - Official builds
  • lake - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.
If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
  • None.
  • Find any? Report them according to this guide.
Notes:
  • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_motorola_msm8998

Last edited:

fankool

I didn't expect the first unofficial was released the 5th of nov but at the end of november I'm still waiting for the first official release. Probably there's to much work to do.
Any possibility to download an unofficial version without Google Apps/Pixel goodies included?

npjohnson

Recognized Developer
I didn't expect the first unofficial was released the 5th of nov but at the end of november I'm still waiting for the first official release. Probably there's to much work to do.
Any possibility to download an unofficial version without Google Apps/Pixel goodies included?
Ugh. It's just an infrastructure issue at the moment.

Once they fix that officials roll - it was supposed to be at the beginning of this month.

And no, I won't build without google apps for unofficial.

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, I'm i the only one with bugs on the camera or did i messed up smthing?
I can't take pictures properly from whatsapp and also both the motorola and the G cam stutters really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage-os-logo.png

moto g7 plus

Code:
    - Your warranty is now void.
    - You have been warned.
    - Use at your own risk.

Introduction:
    This is the Official Lineage OS 20 thread for the moto g7 plus.

Downloads:
    Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
    • lake - Official builds
    • lake - My unofficial with Google Apps/Pixel goodies included. OTA's roll roughly once a month. Support not guaranteed or implied.
    If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.

Known Bugs:
    • None.
    • Find any? Report them according to this guide.
    Notes:
    • The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_motorola_msm8998
    Camera issues are now solved I'm the next build.
    the next build will include Aperture camera which works fine until we fix motocam
    My phone is a Motorola G7 Plus, currently at LineageOS v18.

Two questions:
    • Can I update from LineageOS v18 to v20 straight away, or would I have to go through v19?
    • Will the update retain things like contacts, apps installed and their state? I am aware that I should make a backup of all relevant data anyway, but I would like to know if these are retained if all works as planned.
    (hoping I am not asking things that are obvious to other users!)
    Yes and yes
    Great job ! Just done a dirty install including flamegapps and everything is working a treat.
    Thanks.
    I'd like to try a build but I cant find an up-to-date proprietary vendor on github.n Is it available?
    Gitlab.com/the-muppets