Thank you for this great ROM. The bluetooth bug hits me, too. That would be really great if you can fix this.
I found another bug: I use two german SIM Cards (carriers: o2 and t-mobile). The o2-sim works great without any problems (internet with LTE, UMTS and GSM, calls, 4G-Calls, etc). But with the t-mobile sim card only 4G Calls are possible. I cannot respond or initiate calls when connected in GSM. So when I uncheck the "4G Calls" setting in the sim settings, for the t-mobile sim card calls are not possible. I observed the network with the USSD-Code "#*#*4636*#*#" to check what network typ the phone chooses. With unchecked "4G Calls" the smartphone switches to GSM, when I initiate a call from another phone to the t-mobile sim card (what is ok) but nothing happens. After about 30 seconds the call is aborted and kane returns to 4G. With activated 4G calls network stays in 4G and the phone is ringing and everything works.
I don't know about reporting bugs in the "correct way", but the link to report bugs in the OP says that I should not report bugs for UNOFFICIAL ports there!? =)
I also have severe SIM issues with LineageOS when using the Moto One Action (XT2013-2)
The error occurs on:
2. lineage-19.1-20230118-nightly-troika-signed (hence it was already present in LOS19)
The error does not occur on the official stock ROM:
Apart of the SIM issues I have not experienced any other issue on LOS20, however the issue makes the ROM unusable.
Problem description (occurs already on the first boot after an LOS20 installation and also on every subsequent boot):
1. Unlocking the SIM cards (dual SIM) takes up to 30 seconds after the PINs are entered, often the PINs have to be entered multiple times
2. After that the following error message is displayed "SIM pin operation failed"
3. Nevertheless the error message dissapears afterwards and the phone can be accessed
4. After some boots the phone has no reception at all (both SIMs affected), after other boots the reception is working
5A. If the phone has no reception, the available networks need to be searched manually otherwise no network will be found (it will not automatically find a new signal)
5B. If the phone has reception, then the networks will drop after about 10 minutes automatically and the networks then need to be searched again manually
6. Additionally often no data can be used via the SIM
I have the following logs, please let me know which ones you need and where I can send them to you:
1. logcat - lineage-19.1-20230118-nightly-troika-signed.txt
2. logcat - lineage-20.0-20230222-nightly-troika-signed.zip.txt
3. logcat - TROIKA_RETEU_RSBS31.Q1_48_36_26_subsidy_DEFAULT_regulatory_DEFAULT_CFC.xml.txt
4. radio - lineage-19.1-20230118-nightly-troika-signed.txt
5. radio - lineage-20.0-20230222-nightly-troika-signed.zip.txt
6. radio - TROIKA_RETEU_RSBS31.Q1_48_36_26_subsidy_DEFAULT_regulatory_DEFAULT_CFC.xml.txt