- May 3, 2014
Razer Phone 2
- Your warranty is now void. - You have been warned. - Use at your own risk.
This is the Official Lineage OS 20 thread for the Razer Phone 2.
Please follow the install instructions in your device's Wiki page linked below exactly, and make sure your device's firmware matches the required firmware listed.
If you don't follow these instructions, or use 3rd party add-ons (like Magisk) please don't expect support here.
- Known bugs:
- Chroma RGB LEDs are not implemented yet
- Known bugs (won't fix):
- Can't switch screen resolution (defaults to 2560x1440)
- Find any more? Report them according to this guide.
- The only supported GApps package at the moment is MindTheGapps, linked on our Wiki page about gapps.
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_razer_sdm845
- Firmware is shipped in the ROM package for this device, so no need to worry about updating it on your own!