• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Official LineageOS for the Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max.

Search This thread

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
Why don't show some love to the unofficial one?

grewal09 has done magnificent work to bring it.

NahKinn

Jul 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
i9100
Why don't show some love to the unofficial one?

grewal09 has done magnificent work to bring it.
Good rom but last time I tried, it had no signature spoofing (for microG) and no f2fs sd card support. Shame

NahKinn

Jul 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
i9100
Do you think official LineageOS will have signature spoofing? In your dream. F2FS in sdcard? You're kidding right?
Official Lineage OS doesn't support signature spoofing, you are right.
But this ROM isn't official is it? And as long as it has face unlock, ANX, three fingers swipe screenshot and all the goodies we love, it ain't getting close to official. Right? Might as well have signature spoofing as a +1 goodie.

And yes I was just kidding for f2fs in sd card... Hope you had a good laugh mate ;)

(no i wasn't...)

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
Official Lineage OS doesn't support signature spoofing, you are right.
But this ROM isn't official is it? And as long as it has face unlock, ANX, three fingers swipe screenshot and all the goodies we love, it ain't getting close to official. Right? Might as well have signature spoofing as a +1 goodie.

And yes I was just kidding for f2fs in sd card... Hope you had a good laugh mate ;)

(no i wasn't...)
Yea, I know being unofficial unchained everything that are restrained in the official guidelines. Maybe next build he will consider to add spoofing.

As for F2FS, I don't know whether the kernel will support it as well, you might want to check other kernel. I do use F2FS for /data, but not for other partitions, or even a sd card.

Top Liked Posts