Official MEGA RRO Layers Overlays Collection [466 Layers] [06/02/15]

Search This thread

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
How can I extract the apk when I install the layers from Play Store and Layers Manager doesn't let you pick out the apk's anymore? Really don't know how.

sent with my Google Nexus 5.
??? Layers Manager let's you install from a theme, or from any apk in the overlay folder. Just put the individual apk in the folder and install with the tab in lower right corner of manager.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

fuzzybuffalo

Aug 3, 2014
Moore
How can I extract the apk when I install the layers from Play Store and Layers Manager doesn't let you pick out the apk's anymore? Really don't know how.

sent with my Google Nexus 5.

Install the theme, reboot, with any root file explorer go to /system/vender/overlay, copy the apk's you want to keep.
Copy them back to use them.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Can anyone do a layer for
Google rewards
And some samsung system apps

Sent from my SM-G900T powered by Phoenix rom and ktoonsez kernel
Lollipop
Are any of them for touchwiz?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/gogolies-dope-layers-theme-park-v1-s6-t3151063
My dOPE Layers Theme Park does
V1 supports any regular lollipop touchwiz. There's a ton of layers (hundreds) and a few what I called layer factories which let you specify colors of certain parts of say your status bar. Just avoid s6 Themes unless you have s6 apps in the rom your using in which case I'd use dOPE Layers Theme Park V2 which has support for any new samsung device (note5/s6+) down to note3 and s4 and all in between. It features 138 full system themes and supports modular app Theming (I made that term up duno if it's pc enuff for everyone but I like it) in other words it allows you to individually theme every app in your Samsung phone to a different theme if you want. If it works and you like it please donate to support the future releases I spent hundreds of hours porting all these and creating it. Too big for playstore :( readying a new super heroes layers themer as we speak so look forward to that :)
@Krayzie1 @Bitsyko feel free to add this to any index or pass on info to those inquiring on TW Layers thx!

sykopompos

Recognized Developer
Jun 26, 2008
flithydelphia
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/gogolies-dope-layers-theme-park-v1-s6-t3151063
My dOPE Layers Theme Park does
V1 supports any regular lollipop touchwiz. There's a ton of layers (hundreds) and a few what I called layer factories which let you specify colors of certain parts of say your status bar. Just avoid s6 Themes unless you have s6 apps in the rom your using in which case I'd use dOPE Layers Theme Park V2 which has support for any new samsung device (note5/s6+) down to note3 and s4 and all in between. It features 138 full system themes and supports modular app Theming (I made that term up duno if it's pc enuff for everyone but I like it) in other words it allows you to individually theme every app in your Samsung phone to a different theme if you want. If it works and you like it please donate to support the future releases I spent hundreds of hours porting all these and creating it. Too big for playstore :( readying a new super heroes layers themer as we speak so look forward to that :)

@Krayzie1 @Bitsyko feel free to add this to any index or pass on info to those inquiring on TW Layers thx!

I'm actually more interested in working to get it fully supported for layers themes without having to port for layers 5.0 and you could help me out with what we would need to do for the themes to have Samsung support

Reactions: Mohamed Yaser

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
I'm actually more interested in working to get it fully supported for layers themes without having to port for layers 5.0 and you could help me out with what we would need to do for the themes to have Samsung support

OK we'll to b honest I don't think Samsung would support anything like a layers manager but s4 and s5, note 3 and 4's initial lollipop has "samsungs" theme abilities really only for the launcher. However I didn't try a layers theme that didn't have an effect come through on a part of the phone it was trying to effect. There's differences but very little. The the new s6 themes im pretty sure Sammy just jacked this from Sony and original developers and slapped a label on it. But all it really is are layers files running from installed apks that reside in the data packages so you wouldn't need a rooted phone to install them. Which is a good idea. Broadens spectrum of who can theme with layers and who can't but all in all Layer .apks done properly for specific files and versions works fine can't see anything that'd need porting beyond what I've dated I guess if that doesn't suffice I'd need to know more about what type of porting your talking or how.

sykopompos

Recognized Developer
Jun 26, 2008
flithydelphia
OK we'll to b honest I don't think Samsung would support anything like a layers manager but s4 and s5, note 3 and 4's initial lollipop has "samsungs" theme abilities really only for the launcher. However I didn't try a layers theme that didn't have an effect come through on a part of the phone it was trying to effect. There's differences but very little. The the new s6 themes im pretty sure Sammy just jacked this from Sony and original developers and slapped a label on it. But all it really is are layers files running from installed apks that reside in the data packages so you wouldn't need a rooted phone to install them. Which is a good idea. Broadens spectrum of who can theme with layers and who can't but all in all Layer .apks done properly for specific files and versions works fine can't see anything that'd need porting beyond what I've dated I guess if that doesn't suffice I'd need to know more about what type of porting your talking or how.

I responded in the pm about layers 5.0 and what we are intending to do. For the most part, we just need to tailor the themes for Samsung in the system

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Downloaded few of layers but unable to install the apks :(
I am on SOKP ROM.

Triggered from Nexus 10

Copy the layer apks you want to use to System/vendor/overlay. Then set permissions for each of the apks to rw-r-r if you're using separate apks from this thread. You'd be ahead of the game if you picked up some new Layers themes that have been updated to work with the new Layers Manager from the Play Store. Much easier.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone