Official miui 6 released for g2!!!!

Search This thread

DeeZigneZ

Oct 12, 2014
Germany
Also lloking for someone who has it on mega.. After 2 bours downloading it stoped at 80%.. That be great if anybody has the link.. Thanks

MarkyG82

Oct 26, 2010
So peeps...
What's the thoughts on latest release. Held flashing last weeks due to the bugs. Been weeks/months since I did a fresh flash and kinda nervous but been looking forward to miui v6. Hoping it'll stave off the hankering for a new phone ;)

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
So peeps...
What's the thoughts on latest release. Held flashing last weeks due to the bugs. Been weeks/months since I did a fresh flash and kinda nervous but been looking forward to miui v6. Hoping it'll stave off the hankering for a new phone ;)

If you are a fan its definitely worth a try! Brought a friend to MIUI and he's a fan now of it. Downloading the latest version 5.5.8, but the previous version was hella nice! ... at least for a pretty first port. Can't wait to test the 5.5.8 version. Just follow the instructions and you are good to go.

Reactions: MarkyG82

mckenji

Apr 26, 2013
newest version ( 5.5.8 ) has flashing problem in recovery. it says file is corrupted. i downloaded it 4 times but still no luck...i guess theres a problem with the uploaded zip. anybody tried the latest version? any bugs resolved ? ( like qiuick toggles in notification panel,pattern lockscreen etc...)

MarkyG82

Oct 26, 2010
I'm not even able to download it. Keeps failing at anything from 60 - 80mb. Will try a dedicated DL manager. Or wait till the morning and use a PC.

tamer409

Aug 20, 2012
yea, can't flash it. I'm on a D803.
zip file name says D802 but i think it doesn't matter. The package is corrupted.

kewkie

Dec 27, 2012
Had the corrupted file error aswell on first try, downloaded the file then with jDownloader for a second time and it worked, but for me its not worth to try this version. No really improvements.

KyPbP

Aug 31, 2013
Moscow
Those who have downloaded the latest version and successfully installed, give the MD5 checksum

tamer409

Aug 20, 2012
Ok guys I have found a working link with a working 5.5.8 ZIP from our french friends
http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/219468-romkot49i44v20c-miui-v6-558-fr-beta/

There is a mega link in the link. The rom works perfectly. You can flash it over 5.5.2!
Destiny290 managed to fix the corrupted zip file and he also added extra stuff:
Hundreds of new icons (with the default theme)
LG G3 Keyboard
Navbar height increased to 48px
Fix for french characters not showing correctly

????

Ok guys I have found a working link with a working 5.5.8 ZIP from our french friends
http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/219468-romkot49i44v20c-miui-v6-558-fr-beta/

There is a mega link in the link. The rom works perfectly. You can flash it over 5.5.2!
Destiny290 managed to fix the corrupted zip file and he also added extra stuff:
Hundreds of new icons (with the default theme)
LG G3 Keyboard
Navbar height increased to 48px
Fix for french characters not showing correctly

????

The camera wasn't working for me on this version. The camera app said cannot connect to camera after a clean flash. I'll try a dirty flash to see if maybe it's missing files on d801.

Top Liked Posts