Official Miui 9 stable after bootloader unlock

Search This thread

Ramakrishnan ?

Oct 20, 2017
Tirunelveli
www.google.com
Hi . . . I am new in redmi 4 but i know all about roms flashing and unlocking bootloader because i am tried a lot of roms on my previous mobile . . I want to know is possible to flash official miui fastboot update after unlocking bootloader on redmi 4 ?? And after flashed fastboot update is bootloader will be locked again ??

LonerDarke

Feb 5, 2013
Guanajuato
darkedny.deviantart.com
Yeah, you can flash official miui with fastboot. MI flash app have an option to re-lock the bootloader or simply flash the rom without touch anything. You can see this option at the bottom right of the program

Also can happen that you flash the rom and accidentally lock the bootloader, because this option is marked by default. In this case you only need to unlock the bootloader again with Xiaomi's program, don't need to wait 72 hours. This already happened to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Reactions: Ramakrishnan ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, you can flash official miui with fastboot. MI flash app have an option to re-lock the bootloader or simply flash the rom without touch anything. You can see this option at the bottom right of the program

Also can happen that you flash the rom and accidentally lock the bootloader, because this option is marked by default. In this case you only need to unlock the bootloader again with Xiaomi's program, don't need to wait 72 hours. This already happened to me.
    With locked bootloader I prefers xiaomitool for upgrading or downgrading any miui rom.
    Use xiaomitool it is safest tool