• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v5.4 - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (daisy)

Search This thread

anzhaki

Sep 19, 2014
v2 DH kernel have feature "hide unlocked bootloader state for system"

may you test it?

It should be related to the rom. I have the same problem with lineageos. If you go to playstore > settings > play protect certification, the device should result as not certified. To be able to use Netflix I downloaded the version 6.26.1 which is the most recent working Netflix version on a non certified device

Jun 4, 2016
i have a problem pt install June update
82.0 mb

it gives me error
t3878XR

Jun 4, 2016
could any one explain how to backup up my crdroid rom with all my seetings and apps ( in case of rom failer or want to go back to my frish new rom)
what is the right way
1-boot to recovery and make abckup of the rom (and in that case which folders should i choose ,Boot," "System," and "Data"
2- do the recovery with the rom it self from seetings ---- backup

wating for your answer

Txatxiquesi

Oct 1, 2018
could any one explain how to backup up my crdroid rom with all my seetings and apps ( in case of rom failer or want to go back to my frish new rom)
what is the right way
1-boot to recovery and make abckup of the rom (and in that case which folders should i choose ,Boot," "System," and "Data"

wating for your answer

Use migrate app.

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Sorry, I really have no clue what this could mean ;)
Guess something need to be made from terminal..?
I'm running your dragonheart together with crDroid here - thanks for that!

no need do something from terminal, it's in-built in kernel

i mean only "kernel hide unlocked bootloader state for system", so apps should/could think you have locked bootloader)

Reactions: grinder777

grinder777

May 15, 2012
no need do something from terminal, it's in-built in kernel

i mean only "kernel hide unlocked bootloader state for system", so apps should/could think you have locked bootloader)

Aah, so I can not get rid of this ugly "Unlocked"-Message at boot-time...
Thanks anyway for ma daisys Dragonheart <3
And for the ROM as well!

Have fun!

Pat750

Sep 12, 2016
what is the right way

wating for your answer
Yes, exactly those steps. Tried it with offains TWRP 3.3.1-0 and it worked.
I'm addition to that if you have your preferred custom ROM on slot A and play around with others on slot B and want to go back, you just need to change to slot A and only restore boot and data.

tushar112233

Jul 13, 2019
Installed this rom, flashed gapps but cant find play store. and app updates ar installing dialoug is persistently in the notification. Cant remove it. any solution?

Top Liked Posts