Official MSN Messenger for Android

Search This thread

hycian

Oct 1, 2009
Thanks for sharing but not gonna download it until an English/International version is available.

kekkle

Nov 8, 2009
Suweeeett! Even seems to support sending photos/voice like the WinMo app. Too bad I don't understand a single word Chinese, so I can't even find a download.

pmpollet

Dec 20, 2008
Lille
I downloaded it from your link, it works on English systems in English.

Here's the link to download the .apk installer (I choose Hero in the list, but it should be the same for other device I guess)

I upload it on megaupload because I was able to download it from a javascrip popup so I could not copy the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4IMRJX9C

I gave it a try and didn't find it revolutionnary, I guess some other apps on the market are better. What do you think?

Cheers

kekkle

Nov 8, 2009
I downloaded it from your link, it works on English systems in English.

Here's the link to download the .apk installer (I choose Hero in the list, but it should be the same for other device I guess)

I upload it on megaupload because I was able to download it from a javascrip popup so I could not copy the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4IMRJX9C

I gave it a try and didn't find it revolutionnary, I guess some other apps on the market are better. What do you think?

Cheers

Well, I just tried it as well and it's quite good. Even supports real file transfer. Just amazing. The UI can use a little polish but it works. For me it's almost all in Chinese by the way.

hbkmog

Jul 6, 2010
New York City
I'd say the app is pretty good and packs a lot of features which are better than many other IM apps.

It would be perfect if they can polish the interface more a little bit and add call or video call feature.

bkilit

Jul 29, 2009
I have 4 digit pincode and this official version is not accepting my pin code which i use with other 3rd party applications with no problems,just because it is 4 digits.Anyone has an idea??

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

hameedx

May 29, 2007
Toronto
This is great. I've been waiting for an official MSN messenger app for Android for some time. Works good on my Nexus One.

oswade

Jun 18, 2010
UI isn't that bad guys...

App works brilliant, and all in english :)

BTW there is a hacked version out there without ads ;)

And I believe this app was not developed in house by microsoft, instead by "pica", but it still is official in a sense, as it is featured on the official msn china website.

Last edited:

kekkle

Nov 8, 2009
UI isn't that bad guys...

App works brilliant, and all in english :)

BTW there is a hacked version out there without ads ;)

And I believe this app was not developed in huoseby microsoft, instead by "pica", but it still is official in a sense, as it is featured on the official msn china website.

How did you get it in English? Mine is Chinese.. I do have FroYo though...

prodygee

Oct 19, 2009
How did you get it in English? Mine is Chinese.. I do have FroYo though...

I guess you need to set your phone's language to English. Bleh, I want a normal decent multilangual msn app.

Come on, its time for one. Android's market share is pretty big so why not, MS? Of course! Because it's an open-source system.. great..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i downloaded this app also and mine was in chinese also, but that was because my phone was not set to english.
    i got it to work in english like this:
    remove app
    set phone system to english
    restart phone install app
    now you can set phone lanquage to any language you like.

good luck
    Whois says it is from Microsoft.
    Web of Trust don't say it is scam site and also ssl certificate says the same.
    I don't think it's fake, but maybe it is not like international site, because it don't rent for microsoft to do complex site for china.

Gonna test the app, but gonna stay with msn talk pro.
    Hope Microsoft release messenger similar to the one from iPhone.