Flashed Global Stable XM at the moment and it woks fine:
Not sure why it would fail a safetynet check. My Chinese phone with boot loader unlocked running xiaomi.eu passes no problem.
1 install latest magisk mangerCould you please point me in the right direction to do that? Thank you
I flashed too. And immediately reverted to the EU. Doesn't fit my needs. The UI is uglier than EU, but this wasn't my primary concern. Google Pay didn't work either with or without magisk. Only basic integrity was confirmed. No call recording. A bunch of unuseful apps without uninstall option. Adds.
If someone is interested (though I don't recommend and don't take any responsibility) hare is instruction how to flash the global in linux/ubuntu:
1. download and extract the rom
2. start terminal from the extracting folder
3. factory reset the phone (I did it and while is different rom I don't recommend dirty flash)
4. activate debugging on the phone
5. connect the turned on phone to computer
6. terminal commands:
6.1 adb devices (grant rights on the phone)
6.2 adb reboot bootloader
6.3 fastboot devices
6.4 chmod a+x ./flash_all.sh
6.5 flash_all.sh (you can do - flash_all_except_data_storage.sh - instead and retain user data, but I didn't try and can't recommend - the previous command is then - chmod a+x ./flash_all_all_except_data_storage.sh)
7. after reboot patch the boot image with Magisk Manager 22 and install patched img with fastboot:
7.1 fastboot flash boot_a "patched_boot.img"
7.2 fastboot flash boot_b "patched_boot.img"
I'm attaching the pached boot.img for V18.104.22.168.RKBEUXM.
But as I said I strongly advise you to not flash global. You'll be disappointed.