Question Official MUII 12.5 Global. Any link and tutorial to flash CN versions?

Search This thread

Crackeds

Jan 25, 2012
Not working, MI Flash trows a lot of errors, mismatching device etc...commented the lines out, but it doesn`t work

Edit: Ok, it works again, solved with unbrick Mode from XiaoMiTool V2, thanks god....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuclear Blast

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Sorry, no more chance to test, bricked with "Clean all and LocK"....f**k
I'm really sorry, man, that's why I never use app for flashing, always terminal. You may still have a chance to unbrick it if you find someone with EDL authorized account. It'll cost you something but at least you might have the phone back.

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
hello I have my mi 11 on the global rom for 1 week

I flashed my phone with the fastboot rom (adb) and everything went well (if the phone restarts in fastboot mode, force the boot in recovery mode and does a data factory reset whip)

google pay works fine for me

my phone works without problem (no slowdown, no problem with the wifi connection on the phone, all Google services work perfectly)

after the rest has already been said

Since you are the only one reported Google Pay working on global, I'm wondering what did you do differently? Did you use this version: https://c.mi.com/thread-3581378-1-0.html or other? Did you flash the global form Chinese or EU rom? Did you do clean install? Google pay works with magisk or without? And, of course, you have unlocked bootloader?

And how is the global after a week of use? Any glitches? How's the battery? Call recording works? Better or worse than EU rom?

Thank you.

Crackeds

Jan 25, 2012
Since you are the only one reported Google Pay working on global, I'm wondering what did you do differently? Did you use this version: https://c.mi.com/thread-3581378-1-0.html or other? Did you flash the global form Chinese or EU rom? Did you do clean install? Google pay works with magisk or without? And, of course, you have unlocked bootloader?

And how is the global after a week of use? Any glitches? How's the battery? Call recording works? Better or worse than EU rom?

Thank you.
Google Pay works for me too. Rooted with Magisk 22 and Hide Google Play Services. Rom ist XM eea EU Stable. SafetyNet check passed.

Reactions: piskr

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
I flashed too. And immediately reverted to the EU. Doesn't fit my needs. The UI is uglier than EU, but this wasn't my primary concern. Google Pay didn't work either with or without magisk. Only basic integrity was confirmed. No call recording. A bunch of unuseful apps without uninstall option. Adds.

If someone is interested (though I don't recommend and don't take any responsibility) hare is instruction how to flash the global in linux/ubuntu:

1. download and extract the rom
2. start terminal from the extracting folder
3. factory reset the phone (I did it and while is different rom I don't recommend dirty flash)
4. activate debugging on the phone
5. connect the turned on phone to computer
6. terminal commands:
6.1 adb devices (grant rights on the phone)
6.2 adb reboot bootloader
6.3 fastboot devices
6.4 chmod a+x ./flash_all.sh
6.5 flash_all.sh (you can do - flash_all_except_data_storage.sh - instead and retain user data, but I didn't try and can't recommend - the previous command is then - chmod a+x ./flash_all_all_except_data_storage.sh)

7. after reboot patch the boot image with Magisk Manager 22 and install patched img with fastboot:

7.1 fastboot flash boot_a "patched_boot.img"
7.2 fastboot flash boot_b "patched_boot.img"

I'm attaching the pached boot.img for V12.0.3.0.RKBEUXM.

But as I said I strongly advise you to not flash global. You'll be disappointed.

Attachments

• mboot.img
    192 MB · Views: 0

gnasher666

Dec 14, 2004
I flashed too. And immediately reverted to the EU. Doesn't fit my needs. The UI is uglier than EU, but this wasn't my primary concern. Google Pay didn't work either with or without magisk. Only basic integrity was confirmed. No call recording. A bunch of unuseful apps without uninstall option. Adds.

If someone is interested (though I don't recommend and don't take any responsibility) hare is instruction how to flash the global in linux/ubuntu:

3. factory reset the phone (I did it and while is different rom I don't recommend dirty flash)
6. terminal commands:
6.3 fastboot devices
6.5 flash_all.sh (you can do - flash_all_except_data_storage.sh - instead and retain user data, but I didn't try and can't recommend - the previous command is then - chmod a+x ./flash_all_all_except_data_storage.sh)

7. after reboot patch the boot image with Magisk Manager 22 and install patched img with fastboot:

But as I said I strongly advise you to not flash global. You'll be disappointed.

I managed to pass full safetynet checks with magisk and universal safteynet fix.

Reactions: Crackeds and piskr

g0mes1

Feb 27, 2021
[QUOTE = "Crackeds, post: 84562483, membro: 4458431"]
O Google Pay também funciona para mim. Enraizado com Magisk 22 e Hide Google Play Services. Rom ist XM eea EU Stable. A verificação SafetyNet foi aprovada.
[/ CITAR]

Você poderia me ensinar como fazer o procedimento para passar no safetynet? O root é necessário? Se puderem enviar um tutorial ou vídeo que explique, ficaria muito grato. Você receberá atualizações do OTA após este procedimento? Obrigado

Crackeds

Jan 25, 2012
O Google Pay também funciona para mim. Enraizado com Magisk 22 e Hide Google Play Services. Rom ist XM eea EU Stable. A verificação SafetyNet foi aprovada.
[/ CITAR]

Você poderia me ensinar como fazer o procedimento para passar no safetynet? O root é necessário? Se puderem enviar um tutorial ou vídeo que explique, ficaria muito grato. Você receberá atualizações do OTA após este procedimento? Obrigado
Sim, é necessário root. Atualize o Boot.img corrigido com Magisk. Configure o SafetyNet Fix. Ele obterá atualizações OTA, depois disso terá que ser reenraizado. Saudações Micha

Crackeds

Jan 25, 2012
[/ CITAR]

Please write in english, thx

adosero

Feb 28, 2021
Hi everyone,
I'm currently on xiaomi.eu rom and willing to try the latest fastboot global rom (12.0.3).
I first tried to flash with xiaomi flash tool but my device is not listed on it. Flash tool didn't see my device. Then I tried through the command line but I got the "missmatching device" error. Last I tried with my mac, installed adb and everything, terminal has confirmed and listed my device with "fastboot devices" command. But I soon as I run ./falsh_all.sh I get the same error message "missmatching device". Where do you think I'm going wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As far as I know, the Mi 11 Global version won't be available before February 25th (at least here in Europe), so I doubt the global ROM is available yet. Most people recommend the xiaomi.eu ROM over the global ROM because it has some extra features and so on.

I recommend you use Xiaomi.eu's ROM, there's a thread explaining how to do it here. Also, don't forget to unlock your bootloader - you need to wait 7 days before it can be unlocked, so if you start the process today, you'll be able to flash custom ROMs in a week.
    You can also find newer versions at here:

Yes of course
    1. fastboot version
    2.Form xiaomi.eu rebooting in faastboot mod and flashing fastboot version with mi flash with clean all option.
    3. No mobile or wifi issues
    4. all gms are installed ( google phone dialer and sms )
    Sorry bro fresh installation i cant say more im at work ;)
    i dont use google pay and safety net failed
    Rom is smooth but orange bloatware are downloaded

6. terminal commands:
    6.3 fastboot devices

I managed to pass full safetynet checks with magisk and universal safteynet fix.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone