Official Nexus Dock

Search This thread

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
Pretty sure this isn't anything new, but it's annoying that I find sometimes the dock isn't making 100% contact with the POGO pins and I have audio in only one speaker. I rock the N7 forward and then back a little and it's fine. And sometimes when I'm using the tablet in the dock I hear the speakers pop a little.

Oh well. It's still better than plugging in both connectors every night!

meehow81

Nov 23, 2012
Radom
Hello, I've just bought a refurbished N7 and then I decided to register on the Asus webpage and got a forty-dollar refund for the accessories. I ordered the original cover and the dock. I paid like twelve dollars for them, shipping from the Netherlands to Poland included. My question is: is keeping the fully charged device on the dock going to destroy the battery? I have been always adviced we should not charge a telephone when the battery's full. What do you think?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mach3.2

May 1, 2012
Singapore
The battery will shut off the charging circuit once it's full, leaving it plugged in/on the dock won't do anything other than maintaining the charge.

Beamed from my Maguro

adriantc_ro

Jan 23, 2014
Hello, I've just bought a refurbished N7 and then I decided to register on the Asus webpage and got a forty-dollar refund for the accessories. I ordered the original cover and the dock. I paid like twelve dollars for them, shipping from the Netherlands to Poland included. My question is: is keeping the fully charged device on the dock going to destroy the battery? I have been always adviced we should not charge a telephone when the battery's full. What do you think?

Was this a one time deal or is it a general thing? Because I would be interested in such refund for accessories...

meehow81

Nov 23, 2012
Radom
I wilk paste the email i got from Asus. Its in Polish and i hope Google translate will do. I'm too tired to translate it myself, forgive me..
Dziękujemy za rejestrację w ASUS-ie!
Serdeczne podziękowania!

Otrzymaj teraz kupon zakupowy o wartości*120PLN!*Wystarczą dwie czynności :1.Wyślij dowód zakupu na adresshop_redeempl@asus.com2.Kupon o wartości*120PLNotrzymasz po potwierdzeniu zgłoszenia.* Okres obowiązywania promocji : od 6 listopada 2013 do 31 stycznia 2014Warunki oferty:
1.Nexus 7 (2012), seria ASUS VivoTabSmart (ME400C/ME400CL) i ASUS VivoTabRT (TF600T/TF600TG) zakupione między 1 października 2013 a 31 stycznia 2014 w Polsce.2.Nexus 7 (2012), seria ASUS VivoTabSmart (ME400C/ME400CL) i ASUS VivoTabRT (TF600T/TF600TG) zakupione u sprzedawców ASUS-a i w sklepach internetowych w Polsce.3.Dokonanie rejestracji w witrynie członkowskiej Klubu ASUS*https://vip.asus.com/login.aspx4.Dostarczenie dowodu zakupu.Zasady i postanowienia:
1.Program kuponu zniżkowego do urządzeń Nexus 7 (2012), ASUS VivoTab Smart i ASUS VivoTab RT dostępny jest wyłącznie w następujących krajach: Wielkiej Brytanii, Francji, Niemczech, Holandii, Belgii, Portugalii, Polsce, Czechach i na Węgrzech.2.Kupon ten ważny jest na zakupy internetowe w Sklepie ASUS dokonane w terminie od『2013-11-06』do『2014-02-28』3.W celu otrzymania kuponu nowi członkowie, którzy dokonają rejestracji, muszą w czasie niniejszej promocji wysłać wiadomość email z załączonym dowodem zakupu.4.Rejestracja w ASUS-ie i wzięcie udziału w ofercie kuponowej NIE wymaga złożenia zamówienia.5.Jeśli jednak otrzymasz kupon, nie będzie wypłacony w gotówce, lecz może być użyty jako rabat na zakupy w Sklepie ASUS.6.Niniejszym wyrażasz zgodę na to, że ASUS Technology Pte. Ltd. rezerwuje sobie prawo do zmiany wg własnego uznania zasad użycia tego kuponu bądź anulowania go w dowolnej chwili i bez uprzedzenia.Otrzymałeś tę wiadomość, ponieważ zarejestrowałeś się na naszej stronie.
Rezygnacja. Procedura może potrwać od 7 do 10 dni. Prosimy nie odpisywać na niniejszą wiadomość.
Jeśli chcesz skontaktować się z obsługą ASUS Shop, kliknij*tutaj.*Polityka prywatności.
©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

So, the general idea is that you have to buy N7 in a polish online shop and register on Asus website. It's valid till the end of January. It is for people from GB, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Czech republic and Hungary.

Top Liked Posts