Official Nokia 8 Bootloader Unlock Method from HMD Global

Search This thread

ksynwa

May 30, 2020
Can anyone confirm or deny whether the site (nokia dot com/phones/en_int/bootloader) is working or not?

I see a "Sign in to get started" button but it's disabled. I don't see a link where I can sign in or register. Feels like I am going crazy. lol

Jul 24, 2011
MAGENTA
Google Pixel 3a
Guys good morning I have a nokia 8 and I tried to unlock my bootloader with the official method of HMD but I always get the same "INVALID IMEI" message after the procedure.

Have any of you had the same problem?
Thanks for any prompt response to this problem.

Ezio

DFK79

Dec 11, 2019
yeah, you can unlock it with the help of a good man, @HikariCalyx on telegram(but it s not for free, and you don't need a key). I hope that in the future, some devs will try to build a software for unlock.
If I unlock my TA-1012 with the help of this gentleman, will this also unlock critical?

DFK79

Dec 11, 2019
Yep, probably. Ask on our telegram group. I think that there s also a new free way to unlock it
Thanks for replying! Are you referring to the Techmesto site? I've been researching unlocking the TA-1012 for the last couple days and it looks like a good free option. However, now I'm not 100% sure if this will unlock critical either or, rather, if I can (if something goes wrong in the process) manually run the unlock critical command over ADB after the tool does the general BL unlock...

Johnnycazh

Nov 21, 2020
Timisoara
Thanks for replying! Are you referring to the Techmesto site? I've been researching unlocking the TA-1012 for the last couple days and it looks like a good free option. However, now I'm not 100% sure if this will unlock critical either or, rather, if I can (if something goes wrong in the process) manually run the unlock critical command over ADB after the tool does the general BL unlock...
Ask on our tg group! There are a lot of devs who know to answer :) you won t regret

szybkarenia

May 25, 2017
Hi,
I unlocked my nokia about 2 months ago just through Techmesto sitel. I do not know if it is "unlock critical", but after that I could install t-virus and now I can install any custom rom that is available for Nokia 8.

Reactions: Johnnycazh

Top Liked Posts