Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I can't get audio to play when screen casting. It won't stream the audio to the device. It only plays on the phone. If anyone may possibly know a fix I would greatly appreciate the help. I'm running the latest 4.6 build of nusantara.
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
"Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"
You tell me.
1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
2. Download Nusantara Project Latest ROM Zip
3. Do clean flash (format device), vendor already included.
4. flashing steps: Reboot to recovery > flash Firmware > ROM > reboot to system
5. Flash any add-ons if you want to like Gapps (if Vanilla Build), Magisk, Etc.
6. Reboot & enjoy!
1. Nusantara ROM is based on?
Ans. Its based on AOSP
2. Do we need to flash Gapps?
Ans. Yes if Nusantara ROM Vanilla does not come with prebuilt gapps.
3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs?
Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs.
4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs!
Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report to me just mention on reply.
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
And all the other devs/ROMs
• Implement CTS hax from Proton AOSP, but gbye magisk.
• Switch OSS Light
• Switch dt2w common node, removed apollo parts
• Added min-max refresh rate control on settings/display also enabled dynamic refreshrate based on content.
• Improved haptic & vibration pattern
• Use new Fingerprint service, unlocking should be fast from before.
• Fixed proximity issue, thx to rami.
• Kernel inline 4.19-Lolla
• vendor update from V184.108.40.206.RJDMIXM
• Selinux Enforcing
• Firmware use Global V220.127.116.11.RJDMIXM
I almost never reply to a thread. But it must be said. There is so little available on this device regarding custom ROM's. But this one is EPIC. You can easily use this one as your daily driver. Stable, good battery life, clean, fast... Thank you!