- May 13, 2019
/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
"Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"
You tell me.
1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no)
2. Download Nusantara Project Latest ROM Zip
3. Do clean flash (format device), when you are updating to newer version
4. Flashing steps: Reboot to recovery > Flash Latest Firmware depends on your device > ROM > Format data when your comming from another rom > Reboot to system
5. Flash any add-ons if you want to like Gapps (if Vanilla Build), Magisk, Etc.
6. Reboot & enjoy!
Download for Miatoll
1. Nusantara ROM is based on? Ans. Its based on AOSP 2. Do we need to flash Gapps? Ans. Yes if Nusantara ROM Vanilla does not come with prebuilt gapps. 3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs? Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs. 4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs! Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report to me just mention on reply.
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
And all the other devs/ROMs
You can find our all sources down here:
Our Telegram Channel
Our Miatoll support Telegram group