[OFFICIAL] NusantaraProject | v4.2 | Sabang [13/02/2022 | Android 12]

Search This thread

monkeydmateo

Feb 11, 2021
Hi, this ROM is soo good but ever I go to sleep or when pass hours I don't use the phone the wifi don't work and I try to connect to my wifi, this don't work, so I have to reboot

memogoren

Jan 14, 2013
Istanbul
I need to ask some questions before use, I would be happy if users or dev answer me :)

Some A11 roms has echo or no background noise cancellation while on call. Background noise reduction working?

This rom has ANX Cam or Gcam? Thnx

Reactions: CV2000

becks90

Jan 6, 2013
Rom seemed very nice, but LSPosed couldn't be installed.
Installed the magisk module, and the APK of the launcher, which shows "not installed".

Did the exact same steps on another rom, worked instantly.

tripeye

Oct 1, 2022
The ROM is very good, thank you.
However, there are crashes happening when it comes to Work profile settings (choosing a keyboard for Work profile causes Settings to crash, opening information about an app installed in Work profile causes a crash as well, Shelter also doesn´t work as it is supposed to, etc.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.2_Sabang.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is... still valid?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-KDBv31iWN4.png

"Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-nlMZKMiMAVQKtFd.png

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me.

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-YH0WR7ByPlZ.png

1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no)
    2. Download Nusantara Project Latest ROM Zip
    3. Do clean flash (format device), when you are updating to newer version
    4. Flashing steps: Reboot to recovery > Flash Latest Firmware depends on your device > ROM > Format data when your comming from another rom > Reboot to system
    5. Flash any add-ons if you want to like Gapps (if Vanilla Build), Magisk, Etc.
    6. Reboot & enjoy!

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-nTfpOKmBOuJ.png

Download for Miatoll

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-OoY1GHpEse9t09Z.png

Code:
    1. Nusantara ROM is based on?
    Ans. Its based on AOSP
    2. Do we need to flash Gapps?
    Ans. Yes if Nusantara ROM Vanilla does not come with prebuilt gapps.
    3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs?
    Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs.
    4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs!
    Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report to me just mention on reply.

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-1OLSdnsy6VdjRR.png

Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
    AOSP
    LineageOS
    MSM Xtended
    Evolution X
    And all the other devs/ROMs

You can find our all sources down here:
    Source
    Kernel Sources

More:
    Our Telegram Channel
    Our Miatoll support Telegram group
    I've noticed, after extensive testing, but:

a) It's a custom ROM: things like this (bugs) are standard in this scene, and it could be worse: you could be paying a AAA game for $70 USD, that's always broken on day one, and;
    b) The bugs that exist aren't horrible or phone-breaking, so again, it's good, all things considered.

I look forward to your work, and the team's work here and now, and in the future. :)
    That's great! I'm going to do some backups then give it an install. Really appreciate the response, thanks! :D
    The optimization is impressive, it consumes about 500Mb less RAM than the other custom roms, it has not been necessary to debloat. They have to improve the Do Not Disturb programs that do not handle them well, and on the other hand, it has deadlocks with some apps when notifications are hidden from an app that has more than 3 notifications.

And the option to record calls is spectacular :cool:
    Thank you very much for the contribution :)
    Thanks, for the feedback :) Will look the DND issue.
    As someone who has not installed a new custom ROM in quite a while, after making the plunge recently, I have to say that this ROM works well without issues so far, all things considered.

Nice work
    Thank you, for your feedback, I will be honest the release have some issues, but already fixed in upcomming release.