OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Search This thread

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD
Frustrating, I used Odin to flash the stock root ROM now all I have is boot loop. Probably since I was coming from 4.3 Slim ROM. May have to start all over and load up a CM Rom then go from there to the stock ROM. IDK, been a while since I have done all this so little rusty and not sure what all has changed.

Did you factory reset before the flash

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

DonovanShore

Sep 9, 2013
Frustrating, I used Odin to flash the stock root ROM now all I have is boot loop. Probably since I was coming from 4.3 Slim ROM. May have to start all over and load up a CM Rom then go from there to the stock ROM. IDK, been a while since I have done all this so little rusty and not sure what all has changed.

Well as a last ditch effort before about to slam my whole pack of cigarettes into my mouth and smoke them at once, I tried to go into recovery menu. Got in, did a factory data rest and rebooted to see what would happen. Aaaannnnnd we are back. I think I will be good from here.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Did you factory reset before the flash

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Nope, just went guns a blazin.

But a factory reset after flashing did the trick though.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Pop up add that covers the forum

oK
Not sure if anyone has asked about or have this happening to them.
But the last few days Coming from the bottom of the site and Covering the whole site i get this POP UP . I have tried everything to get it gone. Sometimes (Like just now so i could type this message) refreshing the page made it go away. It STOPS Me from reading anything. And trying to click the little X at the top right corner Just opens me to a Samsung up sale page.. I KNOW they need to put adds on forums to pay for server space and so on. But when they are this intrusive its VERY BAD.
IF anyone has this or knows how to remove it please advise me.. And no BEFORE YOU ASK its NOT A 3RD PARTY THING

Thank you all In Advance

beutrocks

Oct 9, 2013
NA
Note 2 is Awesome

I'm running omnirom 4.4 and I am loving it also I know quite a bit about unix and android development but never use forums how do I add a signature.

Bruce lee roy

Nov 18, 2010
Seattle
1. #RavensNation

2. Note 3 isn't enough to make me upgrade from the Note 2

3. I like big butts and i cannot lie

Agree with everything in this post except #1. I think what you meant to post is:

1. #SeahawkNation

2. Note 3 isn't enough to make me upgrade from the Note 2

3. I like big butts and i cannot lie

... And don't you forget it

Septembersrain

Mar 10, 2011
San Antonio
Okay. I'm about to say "Screw it" and just flash a recovery and ROM....

I've had it about a month, no serious issues this time around... if I bork it, I'll just have to go through my insurance...

bones718

Jan 2, 2013
how many years do you think it will take t-mob to reach "verizon like" coverage? i've been actively shopping around for an unlimited data grandfathered acct and keep looking for reasons not to switch over and wait.

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
how many years do you think it will take t-mob to reach "verizon like" coverage? i've been actively shopping around for an unlimited data grandfathered acct and keep looking for reasons not to switch over and wait.

Probably not too much longer T-Mobile appears to be growing, I am seeing 4G where I use to see edge, 2 years ago almost no one I knew had T-Mobile now at least half the people I know have T-Mobile. Ever since they started pushing prepaid they have been expanding, then they basically merged post paid with prepaid to get the best of both worlds. Your still post paid but have contract free and prepaid like prices. They started pushing financing phones which is like a contract in the sense if you are a family with $1000 worth of debt that has to be paid in full your likely not going to leave.

I can say that if you are in a good T-Mobile area you will get fantastic speeds. Hspa+ is top notch I have got up to 20mbps. On my nexus with LTE I can get up to 30mbps down 20mbps up. My Note 2 has LTE obviously but since it's an unlocked att I don't get nearly the speeds I do with the Nexus 5.

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I really hate the Samsung keyboard. As I'm typing out big words it turns "Compassion" into "Com partition". I'm back using Swype + Dragon.

Yeah I like the top row of numbers but I find it terribly inaccurate. Google keyboard I find to be the best

Sent from my Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: bones718

sValtman17

Apr 26, 2012
I really hate the Samsung keyboard. As I'm typing out big words it turns "Compassion" into "Com partition". I'm back using Swype + Dragon.

Yeah, I hate sammy keyboard too! Another keyboard worth your look is Swiftkey. Uncanny how intuitive it is. After awhile it does a good job of finnishing my sentences. The library thing is my biggest gripe too and Swiftkey seems to do well in this area. Only complaint for me is no separate number keys with the alphabet.

btw- the 2000 facebook machine and several others were very funny! thanks!

Reactions: Septembersrain

Septembersrain

Mar 10, 2011
San Antonio
Yeah, I hate sammy keyboard too! Another keyboard worth your look is Swiftkey. Uncanny how intuitive it is. After awhile it does a good job of finnishing my sentences. The library thing is my biggest gripe too and Swiftkey seems to do well in this area. Only complaint for me is no separate number keys with the alphabet.

btw- the 2000 facebook machine and several others were very funny! thanks!

I'm pretty happy with Swype. It's always been super accurate for me. Since you like my LOL stuff, here is another for you:

utytu2y5.jpg

Reactions: sValtman17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The contest is over Mogan was the winner and the redeemable code has been PM'ed to you. I do have another code, I ran out of time I will do another drawing sometime later on today or first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
    Prayers goes out to everyone affecting by the Boston bombing.

Peace.
    Hey guy's, today I gave away a code for Xbox360 to download Lego Star Wars 3 for free. I was also thinking about giving away one or two of my extra 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes as well and then had a mod ask me to move the giveaway here so here I am! How I'm going to work this is anyone who wants in just leave your name and on Sunday the 24th I am literally going to put the names into a hat and pick the winner. You can view my original Lego Star Wars download give way in the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 General forum..
    Also leave your name here on don't PM me so my PM box does not fill up. Lol

"Please do NOT leave your real name or email!!"

Thanks and good luck!!!

Here you go boys and girls, code number 2 for a free download of Lego Star Wars 3. I still have one or two more of these that I will be posting sometime tomorrow. Remember if you want in on the 12 month Xbox Live code, just reply with your user name and I will randomly pick a name out of a hat on Sunday the 24th. This Lego Star Wars 3 code is a one time only code, so once someone uses it the code is no good.

Good Luck!

All of us on XDA when friends and family are around.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2