OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Search This thread

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
*****CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED*****

The winner will be announced later today.

Thank you to all that entered!!

Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Mogan)

Apr 9, 2011
Chicago
Thanks bro!!

The contest is over Mogan was the winner and the redeemable code has been PM'ed to you. I do have another code, I ran out of time I will do another drawing sometime later on today or first thing in the morning.

Freakin awesome bro just when I finished setting up my wifi tether to work with my xbox, I'll redeem the code as soon as I get home,
So nice of you for doing this thanks!!!:laugh:

Myst3ry

Jan 13, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
www.lopezfx.com
I hate touch radios and all that overkill.
I don't like leather seats. I drive an 04' Rio now. I like simplistic actually. LOL

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

nice!. i hate touch radios aswell, Only reason i like them is because they are usually just a screen and nothing else, I hate aftermarket/3rd party radios, they are always so flashy or have unnecessary bright/colored lights... my current radio in my 'stang has a broken cd player, and don't want to replace it because it would not match up with everything else in the car lol

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
So I ordered a replacement note (I had the white one) and I got a message stating that my phone was out of stock and they would send me one with greater or equal value, so I got it today, and it was the titanium galaxy note 2! So if you want a different color and need a replacement, go grab one!

Sent from my SGH-T889

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364534850215.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364534850215.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 85

mrbkkt1

Nov 12, 2007
Mililani
www.lostpowercity.net
So I ordered a replacement note (I had the white one) and I got a message stating that my phone was out of stock and they would send me one with greater or equal value, so I got it today, and it was the titanium galaxy note 2! So if you want a different color and need a replacement, go grab one!

Sent from my SGH-T889

Forget that, the white one matches my note 10 and is worth more. Just look on eBay or Craigslist.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Forget that, the white one matches my note 10 and is worth more. Just look on eBay or Craigslist.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Oh.

Sent from my SGH-T889

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

I'll take titanium gray over white any day of the week.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Back then (3 days ago) I wouldn't agree with that, but now that I have it, I completely agree, it's beautiful, and has a more executive look. The white is nice though.

Sent from my SGH-T889

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
I got a question...how come in xda I see a lot of nexus and in the real world no one knowd about nexus or has even heard about it o.o all they use is Samsung devices?

Sent From Land Of Ooo.

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
Google :p

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364795337435.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364795337435.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The contest is over Mogan was the winner and the redeemable code has been PM'ed to you. I do have another code, I ran out of time I will do another drawing sometime later on today or first thing in the morning.

Prayers goes out to everyone affecting by the Boston bombing.

Peace.
    Hey guy's, today I gave away a code for Xbox360 to download Lego Star Wars 3 for free. I was also thinking about giving away one or two of my extra 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes as well and then had a mod ask me to move the giveaway here so here I am! How I'm going to work this is anyone who wants in just leave your name and on Sunday the 24th I am literally going to put the names into a hat and pick the winner. You can view my original Lego Star Wars download give way in the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 General forum..
    Also leave your name here on don't PM me so my PM box does not fill up. Lol

"Please do NOT leave your real name or email!!"

Thanks and good luck!!!

Here you go boys and girls, code number 2 for a free download of Lego Star Wars 3. I still have one or two more of these that I will be posting sometime tomorrow. Remember if you want in on the 12 month Xbox Live code, just reply with your user name and I will randomly pick a name out of a hat on Sunday the 24th. This Lego Star Wars 3 code is a one time only code, so once someone uses it the code is no good.

Good Luck!

All of us on XDA when friends and family are around.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2