[OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 9.0.6 FINAL Stable (Android 9.0) for OnePlus 3/3T

Search This thread

Siddk007

Nov 15, 2012
Bengaluru
Google Pixel 6a
OK guys, so i successfully installed OB 20 along with Magisk 15.1. Same should apply for OOS 5.0.1 as well.
I followed Procedure 1 from HERE as my data is currently not encrypted and want to keep it decrypted and prevent triggering dm-verity

elmu

Apr 30, 2017
OnePlus 3T
I have cell standby issue....
When i update my phone open beta 20 to 5.0.1 i factory reset my phone but cell standby issue is not fixed...what a **** i need to do....:rolleyes:
Oneplus 3T

DarkSJ1998

When i setup my phone, i need to start clean? No copy my data in google drive?
Don't worry. The Cell Standby bug is still there for some users on both OB29/20 & OOS Stable 5.0.1 and yeah, 5.0.1 OTA was pulled back by OnePlus. So let's wait for another update :)

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller 3T using Tapatalk

Reactions: regisknechtel

tom1807

Cell standby fixed w 5.0.1 or Beta 20?
5.0.1, OTA Update from 5.0 to 5.0.1 with full update due rooted
Guys, check your Google Play Services version, by default, OOS ships with wrong version 11.X.XX_(440-XXXXXXXXX) which is for Android 5+
Update it to 11.X.XX_(940-XXXXXXXXX) which is specific for Android 8+
Download
Are you sure? Either Google fixed it by bacjground download or correct version was included, because after I checked it showed 9.40-xxxx

Cheers
Tom

ansonnippon

Oct 20, 2017
Tokyo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180102-120615.jpg
    Screenshot_20180102-120615.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 512
  • Screenshot_20180102-120627.jpg
    Screenshot_20180102-120627.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 512

dizky

Nov 21, 2016
I'm finding the stand by time on this build is pretty darn good. It lost 1% on idling over 9 hours.

jack_ssl

Nov 10, 2013
Vellore
Guys In OnePlus 3 5.0.1 With Dec 2017 ... Pokemon Go Some Of Fake GPS Working On OOS 4.5.1 . Can I Update 5.0.1 .. Is It Pokemon Go FakeGPS Working Fine ? Anyone Updated

iSpeeX

Apr 9, 2014
Hello everyone,

I didn't install this incremental update for now, but i'll probably do it soon.
For now, i only have an unroot OP3T and i truly need it to be rooted, but i can't risk any bootloop/bricks because of professionnal aspects.
I read many messages from this topic and others and what i understood is that i have to do thèses steps :
- backup all my data
- flash blu_spark TWRP 3.2.1.x (v8.61)
- flash Magisk v14.6
- reboot

But do i have to unlock bootloader for example ?

Thank you very much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    forum-1080x554-png.1021102

Hi everyone!

We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 9.0.6 for both the devices.

[Changelog]

System:
    • Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
    • General bug fixes and improvements
    • Updated GMS apps

For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 3 and 3T, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

This OTA will have a staged rollout, the OTA will be received by a limited number of users initially and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs, so using VPN to download this build might not work as the rollout Is not based on regions and is randomly pushed out to a limited number of devices.

This will be the last update for these two devices and we can't thank you enough for your invaluable feedback throughout these three years. With your support, we improved Oxygen OS across three major Android versions and dozens of updates. This is not the end for the OnePlus 3 and 3T, though. Starting next week, we will start highlighting some of the great work done by the developer community, for those of you considering to have a go at Custom ROMs.

Your feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy and let us know how you feel about the update in the comments below.

Never Settle :fingers-crossed:
    Downloads

OOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 3T
    MD5 : e4e46aa9eebffdd485071383dcda4218

OOS 9.0.6 for OnePlus 3
    MD5 : 7c2a1e83ac1a83a3ceb287983496549b

OOS 9.0.5
    OOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 3T
    MD5 : ba020a5047f6a166853ec77486f2fd62

OOS 9.0.5 for OnePlus 3
    MD5 : f7e17059507758b90dd9709d24e243bb

Official TWRP 3.3.1-0

ROOT: Magisk
    Installation Methods

Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. I am not responsible for any damage to your device, please ensure that your device is at least 60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the update process.

Important Note: If your device’s Bootloader is Unlocked, then installing this firmware will factory reset your phone as this is a firmware upgrade. All your personal data and app data will be wiped clean! So backup before flashing!

Download the necessary files from the post above and follow as below.

********************* For OOS Non Rooted Users with Stock Recovery *****************

1. Download the appropriate OTA from above link and place it in the root folder.
    2. Navigate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
    3. Once selected system would prompt upgrade now
    4. Select upgrade now and system would reboot in stock recovery and flash the OTA
    5. The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
    The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 3/3T is now running on the latest OxygenOS firmware & OS based on 9.0 Pie :fingers-crossed:

PS: The first boot may take some time so keep calm and wait for it to boot.

************************ For OOS users with TWRP and unlocked Bootloader************************

NOTE: This dirty flashing method is from the users who tried it and were successful. Please backup to be on safer side.

1. In TWRP, wipe cache & dalvik
    2. Flash OOS Full Rom Zip
    3. Flash Magisk for Root access (Optional)
    4. Reboot to TWRP (to retain recovery as TWRP)
    5. Reboot to system

************************ For Custom ROM Users with TWRP Recovery************************

Download the required files from Post 2

Once you have downloaded all the required files on your device, please follow as below:

Backup your phone storage contents to an external mass storage as everything will be wiped.

1. Reboot to TWRP recovery
    2. Wipe Dalvik , System, Data & Cache
    3. Format Data partition - system will be encrypted (this is a must else system will not boot the new Android version)
    - Now your phone has been completely wiped. Copy the zip files to your phone by connecting to your PC/laptop while still in TWRP
    3. Install Menu > Select OOS Full Rom Zip > Swipe to Flash
    4. Flash Magisk for Root access (Optional)
    5. Wipe Dalvik & Cache
    6. Reboot System and enjoy latest OxygenOS based on 9.0 Pie :fingers-crossed:

PS: Do not flash partial update OTAs (under 1 GB) on a modified device! If you want to use partial OTAs, you must first flash a full OTA that it applies to, and then flash the partial OTA from stock recovery. Flashing partial OTAs from TWRP will either fail or soft brick your device. You can return to a usable state by flashing one of the above full OTA zips in recovery.
    New update 9.0.5:
    Changelog:
    System
    Updated Android security patch to 2019.8
    General bug fixes and improvements

Source: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-9-0-5-for-oneplus-3-oneplus-3t.1086788/
    Want to get rid of DM-Verity/Force Encryption? Check this THREAD