Official Pie beta ota files for Factory Unlocked variant SM-G965U1

Search This thread

todd3835

Feb 13, 2008
I will change my rom for beta one ui now phone working with ark5. I will change to ARJ2 but I don't know which version to install
Now XAA version installed should i install again XAA in samfirmware ?

Other posts have said that if your on ark5, sign up for the beta, wait 15 minutes and it'll Ota to the official beta.

Reactions: SageChrono

SageChrono

Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys quick question(s)..

I'm successfully on the 9.0 beta, I saw from my search a user mentioned wifi calling so I assumed it would be included with the OTA. Did I need TMO csc prior? Is it possible to dirty flash it now (on the OTA beta)?

Thanks!

SageChrono

Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys quick question(s)..

I'm successfully on the 9.0 beta, I saw from my search a user mentioned wifi calling so I assumed it would be included with the OTA. Did I need TMO csc prior? Is it possible to dirty flash it now (on the OTA beta)?

Thanks!

Well after hours of shifting with no answer,

If anyone else gets curious, I did dirty flash latest at&t CSC (not sure if theres a difference) through Odin and successfully got wifi calling.

Thanks!

SageChrono

Jun 25, 2014
Did u get the rest of the ATT bloat??
Nope! Wifi calling & voLTE (I believe) is now an option.. my game launcher icon disappeared from my app drawer and homescreen, but other than that I haven't noticed anything else that changed. although my main focus was getting some actual service in the house :victory:

Oh and I have the AT&T boot logo

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone