Official Pie Build is out for US model (Formally Beta/Leaked Build thread)

Search This thread

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
The link is right there. I think it's CSE6
Actually AT&T S9 Plus yesterday rolled out OTA live firmware G965USQS5CSEA June patch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Actually AT&T S9 Plus yesterday rolled out OTA live firmware G965USQS5CSEA June patch.
Quoting and here's AT&T Official site shows you OTA that rolled out yesterday. https://www.att.com/devicehowto/tut...tep_KM1253489?make=Samsung&model=SamsungG965U

TheHire

Jun 1, 2017
I was able to update my AT&T galaxy s9 plus to Pie through odin. It now has January 2019 security patch, so I need patches February-June? Where can I find the other months since June is posted...
Just want to make sure I download and install the correct security patches for my phone and carrier

Last edited:
Reactions: znel52

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
I was able to update my AT&T galaxy s9 plus to Pie through odin. It now has January 2019 security patch, so I need patches February-June? Where can I find the other months since June is posted...
Just want to make sure I download and install the correct security patches for my phone and carrier
Just Odin the one on top of your post mate and you will be on June patch, just leave Userdata empty and instead of CSC flash HOME_CSC and the rest.

Reactions: TheHire

TheHire

Jun 1, 2017
Just Odin the one on top of your post mate and you will be on June patch, just leave Userdata empty and instead of CSC flash HOME_CSC and the rest.

Oh ok, for some reason I was thinking I need to get all the month updates in order to get properly updated. But just getting the June patch includes all the fixes, eh?

Appreciate the clarification and saving time hunting down every patch!lol

Venom0642

Recognized Contributor
Oh ok, for some reason I was thinking I need to get all the month updates in order to get properly updated. But just getting the June patch includes all the fixes, eh?

Appreciate the clarification and saving time hunting down every patch!lol
That's correct you be on latest and will get Software updates.

Reactions: TheHire

TheHire

Jun 1, 2017
That's correct you be on latest and will get Software updates.

So i just updated my Galaxy s9 plus AT&T to the SM-G965USQS5CSEA_TMB firmware, all was successful and shows I now have June 2019 patch! Thank you so much!

Also for a moment I thought it contained camera night mode and some other selfie blur affect features, but further read that firmware is only being release in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines for the moment. So I'm sure that firmware update will arrive soon to us....G965FXXU5CSF2 is the one being released to those countries right now.

Last edited:

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
So i just updated my Galaxy s9 plus AT&T to the SM-G965USQS5CSEA_TMB firmware, all was successful and shows I now have June 2019 patch! Thank you so much!

Also for a moment I thought it contained camera night mode and some other selfie blur affect features, but further read that firmware is only being release in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines for the moment. So I'm sure that firmware update will arrive soon to us....G965FXXU5CSF2 is the one being released to those countries right now.

Pretty sure that it's only the Exynos variant that received the Night Mode Camera update - We didn't receive the Night Mode update in Canada either - But you can always use the Google Camera that has Night Sight ?

Sent from my Galaxy S10+ using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts