• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
OnePlus 5
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
You must put a low Vibration value. I don't have OP5 anymore (offer to my daddy lol) but i remember on offcial OOS had the same problem crackeling when i receive call or MMS, it's a vibration issue (so strong) causing crackeling sound. In OSS you have option for select vibration level for call / message, etc (low / middle / strong but not in PE. You can use EX Kernel, in option you have vibration level, put at 45/49 max (if my memory is good lol)
It seems to happen randomly here and has just happened with a notification that is not set to vibrate.

ManoharMaddineni

Aug 3, 2013
Vijayawada
So, I just flashed the latest available zips (July 10). Everything works great!; Except for the sleep/wake function. When I press the power button, I can see that the screen is on (backlight bleed through a crack in glass), but nothing is being displayed on the screen.
This happened during the first boot too; the screen just went black but the phone is otherwise fully operational, I can hear the charger plugged in sound effect.
Only after pressing the power button repeatedly for a few times the lock screen appears.
What should I do?
anyone?

lethallunatic

Oct 21, 2007
I do not have similar issue. Not sure about others. Perhaps it is mobile provider specific?
My particular 'Date & time' settings have
both
'Use network-provided time'
and
'Use network-provided time zone'
ON
Seems to be unrelated to this ROM but the problem has only become apparent when I flashed this ROM after I broke my Lineage Build.

Currently in the process of backing up my phone and will perform a full format, flash OOS 10.0.1 and try again and see if time behaves normally.

I have both of these turned on. Just after each boot it seems to reset. I may have some kind of permission issue.

Weirdly for some reason my recovery time is also showing as 5 jan 1970, even after I change time in recovery after a reboot it goes back.

when I check hwclock time on my phone it also shows 1970.. Kind of weird. I wonder if others when using a terminal emulator in root mode and type in hwclock what date it shows.

I tried using hwclock -w (systohw sync) without luck. This command does not seem to work. Don't know if it works in the first place.

Long story short, this is annoying and I am doing some pre-work to see if I can sort out the issue...

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
Seems to be unrelated to this ROM but the problem has only become apparent when I flashed this ROM after I broke my Lineage Build.

Currently in the process of backing up my phone and will perform a full format, flash OOS 10.0.1 and try again and see if time behaves normally.

I have both of these turned on. Just after each boot it seems to reset. I may have some kind of permission issue.

Weirdly for some reason my recovery time is also showing as 5 jan 1970, even after I change time in recovery after a reboot it goes back.

when I check hwclock time on my phone it also shows 1970.. Kind of weird. I wonder if others when using a terminal emulator in root mode and type in hwclock what date it shows.

I tried using hwclock -w (systohw sync) without luck. This command does not seem to work. Don't know if it works in the first place.

Long story short, this is annoying and I am doing some pre-work to see if I can sort out the issue...
Well, back in January 1970 was the start of Unix time

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
Heya, I've some great news! ๐Ÿค˜

All sources have been merged successfully and the tests went well. So the official release is just around the corner. Here is some information in advance.

The upcoming build needs to be flashed manually as the files are hosted at pixel experience. A dirty flash is possible but a clean flash is always the best solution and recommended. So take this as an opportunity to clean up your device. ;]
The future updates will be provided by the PE updater what makes it easier and faster for everyone involved.

Last but not least, here's the changelog.

Happy flashing and stay healthy!

kumarvinay071

Nov 21, 2014
Chandigarh
Heya, I've some great news! ๐Ÿค˜

All sources have been merged successfully and the tests went well. So the official release is just around the corner. Here is some information in advance.

The upcoming build needs to be flashed manually as the files are hosted at pixel experience. A dirty flash is possible but a clean flash is always the best solution and recommended. So take this as an opportunity to clean up your device. ;]
The future updates will be provided by the PE updater what makes it easier and faster for everyone involved.

Last but not least, here's the changelog.

Happy flashing and stay healthy!
App lock option is vanished in this release

[email protected]

Dec 12, 2014
Nyagan
How to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-080452_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20210725-080452_Magisk.png
    60 KB · Views: 34

Sheep9341

Jul 24, 2018
Hong Kong
OnePlus 5
Meizu 16s
Bro, thank for your work first.But I found that the performace of the 11plus version was not better that 10plus version. If i dont care about android 11 new function, should I install uncontinued version instead of android 11? Hope to see your reply. Thx

Top Liked Posts