• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

SirRGB

@xLexip dear friend, not sure what you mean ...
I just tried using PE build recipe:
lunch aosp_dumpling-userdebug
and found
PixelExperience_dumpling-11.0-20210727-2217-UNOFFICIAL.zip
but I guess that is not Plus ...
Anyway, thanks for your 1+5T PE+ ... it is a jewel!
For building PE 11+ you need to sync a different branch, follow these instructions.

Reactions: Dior DNA

BullHorn7

May 7, 2011
OnePlus 5T
Followed the instructions and everything went smoothly, but now I'm having network issues. Both Wifi and 4G doesn't work. I see connection appear and disappear a few seconds later.
Anyone knows a fix?

-edit: really wasn't able to figure it out. Solved by flashing a different ROM. :(

Last edited:

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T

Smithyster

Jul 13, 2010
Devon
www.flickr.com
OnePlus 5T
Followed the instructions and everything went smoothly, but now I'm having network issues. Both Wifi and 4G doesn't work. I see connection appear and disappear a few seconds later.
Anyone knows a fix?

-edit: really wasn't able to figure it out. Solved by flashing a different ROM. :(
I'm having this issue on Derpfest, not sure what is causing it across different ROMS

wanxu

Jun 4, 2012
BCN
Hey guys, one question. I'm having worse battery life than with OOS. Any option to be triggered?

Also just a silly question: can we force the Google Search bar on the launcher to be always white???

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
Hey guys, one question. I'm having worse battery life than with OOS. Any option to be triggered?

Also just a silly question: can we force the Google Search bar on the launcher to be always white???
Regarding battery life: wait a few days and let it stabilize if you've updated recently.

We are using the original Pixel Launcher that gets shipped with very few options. There are third party apps and modules (root) to tweak stuff in there but I've never used them myself, so no recommendations. Nice pfp btw.

Reactions: Jejebond and wanxu

Jejebond

Feb 16, 2008
Paris
I do have one single issue with my usb drive. I formated it with every possible solution, on my windows pc and my chromebook, it's recognized. But on PE+ 11, i always get the please format notification. Over TWRP, it's fine, i can use it.

Edit: So pixels and PE do not support exfat, need to find a way to fix that πŸ€”

Last edited:

Joyceerides

Jun 27, 2021
Anyone knows a fix?

I have the exact same issue..

In addition, Orangefox recovery fails to decrypt the data once I install any Android 11 ROM (Tried Cr droid, Arrow and PE+)

Pascalwb

Feb 24, 2012
Installed 11 + on 5T everything works, but I have few questions about default gcam camera. Are settings already set for 5t camera?

For some reason I can't take photo with front camera, I see myself, but when I take the photo nothing happens, no photo is saved. Other thing is that when I select portrait it just shows black image. And there is no digital zoom with rear camera. clicking 1x 2x does nothing.

chinkster

May 31, 2010
Installed 11 + on 5T everything works, but I have few questions about default gcam camera. Are settings already set for 5t camera?

For some reason I can't take photo with front camera, I see myself, but when I take the photo nothing happens, no photo is saved. Other thing is that when I select portrait it just shows black image. And there is no digital zoom with rear camera. clicking 1x 2x does nothing.
definitely something wrong with yours. i just doubled checked mine. front cam works and also i toggled the rear camera 1x, 2x, pinch to zoom and everything works. try to reflash the rom or might have to do clean flash

alex.kapa

Nov 3, 2010
Hi guys,

Really liking this ROM so far, but I seem to have one issue with it: network connectivity for some apps. Even if I'm on mobile data or WiFi, some apps, sometime, will think they don't have access to the internet. Tried to switch airplane mode, force close the app, clear cache. The only thing that works 100% of the time is a reboot.

And the thing is that not all apps have this issue. I never had problems with chrome, YouTube, Gmail, banking apps. But when it happens, I do have it with apps like 9gag, reddit, YouTube music, WhatsApp.

It's becoming really annoying because I also don't get notifications from those apps when they think they don't have access to the internet. At first I thought it was from using the DND mode at night, that something might be broken and those apps still think they are in DND even after I exit it. But it also happened during the day a few times, so I don't think that's it.

Anyone who could help? Thanks

arzbro

Sep 19, 2010
OnePlus 5T
Hi guys,

Really liking this ROM so far, but I seem to have one issue with it: network connectivity for some apps. Even if I'm on mobile data or WiFi, some apps, sometime, will think they don't have access to the internet. Tried to switch airplane mode, force close the app, clear cache. The only thing that works 100% of the time is a reboot.

And the thing is that not all apps have this issue. I never had problems with chrome, YouTube, Gmail, banking apps. But when it happens, I do have it with apps like 9gag, reddit, YouTube music, WhatsApp.

It's becoming really annoying because I also don't get notifications from those apps when they think they don't have access to the internet. At first I thought it was from using the DND mode at night, that something might be broken and those apps still think they are in DND even after I exit it. But it also happened during the day a few times, so I don't think that's it.

Anyone who could help? Thanks
I have the exacty same issue.
The only way to temporary fix it is to reboot the phone.
Everything else is OK.

Reactions: alex.kapa

ReloadedxD

Aug 4, 2021
India
OnePlus 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5
View attachment 5368171

π—£π—Άπ˜…π—²π—Ή π—˜π˜…π—½π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π—»π—°π—² 11
...is an AOSP based ROM, with Google Apps included and all the Pixel Goodies. Our mission is to offer the maximum possible performance, stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of your device. If you have any questions, just ask.

Download
Project Page
Changelog

Guides & Instructions
You can find the installation/update guide and more useful stuff on the Help Page. Please make sure to read it before asking questions. :]
The support in our Telegram Group is faster and better than here on XDA.
So please consider joining, link below.

Support & Discussion
Telegram Channel & Group
Help Page

BUILD STATUS: STABLE, OFFICIAL

ROM OS VERSION: Android 11.0
SECURITY PATCH LEVEL: Monthly Updated

BUILD AUTHOR / MAINTAINER: xLexip
SOURCE CODE: PixelExperience GitHub

DONATE A DONUT <3

CREATED 2020-09
At last !! Finally official !! Thanks bro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

🍻 THE OCTOBER UPDATE IS OUT!​

Changelog, release notes and guides

Please join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support and answers. :]
    @xLexip
    Hey buddy, I've been using your rom from long time and its a gr8 smooth rom, thanx a lot for you efforts..
    But now I want to give my op5 to my mom for couple of months... so I want to switch it back to stock OOS for time being. I searched a lot found few very older posts.. can you plz help me with this..?
    You can kind of do exactly the same as described in the installation guide but with the OOS zip.
    The rom is becoming sexier in each release.

1 feature request if possible:
    - Inside the Oneplus 5 setting, add one more Oneplus feature called, "Scheduled Shutdown".
    I successfully flashed but the lag persists.
    There anything else I could do?

Thanks in advance.
    Wait for the september update, there's another kernel coming with it.
    @xLexip first of all thanks for the amazing work, is my first custom ROM on my 5t and this is amazing. I quite miss the old gesture with the back and home from the bottom of the phone.

Anyway, as other users had already reported, I have the error "no internet connection" on some apps too.

Thanks again!
    There is an app called vivid gestures out stuff for the old gestures. But you should live with the new one as it is the future. ;)

For the no connection issue, try disabling the adaptive battery feature.
    PE11-Series_clean.png

π—£π—Άπ˜…π—²π—Ή π—˜π˜…π—½π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π—»π—°π—² 11
    ...is an AOSP based ROM, with Google Apps included and all the Pixel Goodies. Our mission is to offer the maximum possible performance, stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of your device. If you have any questions, just ask.

Download
    Project Page
    Changelog

Guides & Instructions
    You can find the installation/update guide and more useful stuff on the Help Page. Please make sure to read it before asking questions. :]
    The support in our Telegram Group is faster and better than here on XDA.
    So please consider joining, link below.

Support & Discussion
    Telegram Channel & Group
    Help Page

BUILD STATUS: STABLE, OFFICIAL

ROM OS VERSION: Android 11.0
    SECURITY PATCH LEVEL: Monthly Updated

BUILD AUTHOR / MAINTAINER: xLexip
    SOURCE CODE: PixelExperience GitHub

DONATE A DONUT <3

CREATED 2020-09
    Fresh new update is out! πŸ‘†πŸŽ‰

πŸŽ‰ IT'S OFFICIAL! - NEW UPDATE​

Changelog

How to Update?

How to Install?

Please join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support. :]

πŸŽ‰ A NEW UPDATE IS OUT​

Changelog

How to Update?

How to Install?

If you face any problems with the ROM, make sure that it is no known issue and please read the Help Page before asking.

Join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support.

πŸŽ‰ A NEW UPDATE IS OUT [2021-03-13]

How to Update?

How to Install?

Changelog