• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread

imtmh

Sep 9, 2011
Is anyone facing issues with incoming calls?
The other side can hear that my phone is ringing, but no notification/ caller id shown on my phone.
I observed that this is happening when LTE mode is on, other wise I can see incoming calls in 3g/2g modes. Any solutions?
I am using airtel-India
TIA.

Cy4r

May 14, 2021
UK
Hate to say this but uhh...
This rom is Mediocre

I've been on this rom for like 2 months now and the experience is not that good. It has some pretty minor glitches like slowing down sometimes(rarely) and like having network issues for some apps. If I'm on WiFi, some apps, sometime, will think they don't have access to the internet or sometimes the WiFi doesn't connect (needs to be rebooted several times)
But the biggest problem with this rom is battery (worst battery life experience).The battey life is insanely bad I mean like I've to charge my phone like 3 times a day and it's annoying as I only use it for just normal browsing and some apps.Extreme Heating issues were at first but then the phone got used to it. Apps don't close properly like they come back even after yeeting them from recents. I am also not a fan of curved edges kinda theme (it doesn't go well with the phone's sharp edges)
I'm not loathing towards dev or anything , I know he/she has worked his/her fingers to the bone.
Apart from these problems this rom is pretty good like the Gcam is amazing(my fav thing about this rom), also the rom makes phone think itself as a Pixel device which makes backing up in Photos free and unlimited (pretty cool)

so anyways, the rom is slick and with just the minimal selection of tool you might need everyday but i can't be using it as a daily driver mainly because of the battery problem

Most probably will shift to PE 10

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
OnePlus 5T
This rom is Mediocre

I've been on this rom for like 2 months now and the experience is not that good. It has some pretty minor glitches like slowing down sometimes(rarely) and like having network issues for some apps. If I'm on WiFi, some apps, sometime, will think they don't have access to the internet or sometimes the WiFi doesn't connect (needs to be rebooted several times)
But the biggest problem with this rom is battery (worst battery life experience).The battey life is insanely bad I mean like I've to charge my phone like 3 times a day and it's annoying as I only use it for just normal browsing and some apps.Extreme Heating issues were at first but then the phone got used to it. Apps don't close properly like they come back even after yeeting them from recents. I am also not a fan of curved edges kinda theme (it doesn't go well with the phone's sharp edges)
I'm not loathing towards dev or anything , I know he/she has worked his/her fingers to the bone.
Apart from these problems this rom is pretty good like the Gcam is amazing(my fav thing about this rom), also the rom makes phone think itself as a Pixel device which makes backing up in Photos free and unlimited (pretty cool)

so anyways, the rom is slick and with just the minimal selection of tool you might need everyday but i can't be using it as a daily driver mainly because of the battery problem

Erm, but you used it "for like two months"?! It couldn't have been that bad then.

imtmh

Sep 9, 2011
Is anyone facing issues with incoming calls?
The other side can hear that my phone is ringing, but no notification/ caller id shown on my phone.
I observed that this is happening when LTE mode is on, other wise I can see incoming calls in 3g/2g modes. Any solutions?
I am using airtel-India
TIA.
The issue was because of having two sim cards, I removed one and it started working fine.

chinkster

May 31, 2010
@xLexip why does he think your rom is "pretty sketch"?

1629260969517.png

aromanos2021

Aug 18, 2021
I'm loving this ROM. It has given new blood and latest security patches to my OP5T. I've been using it as my daily driver for about three months now. Even battery live seems better to me than Oxygen 10 was.

The only missing feature for me from Oxygen is the automatic resume of playing media when re-plugging the headphones. I own a pair of wired headphones that lately are unplugging themselves too easily. I cleared the connector with an air duster, but same thing. Any chance to get this implemented once we get Android 12? :cool:

I sent you a donut, you deserve it!

Reactions: xLexip

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
I'm loving this ROM. It has given new blood and latest security patches to my OP5T. I've been using it as my daily driver for about three months now. Even battery live seems better to me than Oxygen 10 was.

The only missing feature for me from Oxygen is the automatic resume of playing media when re-plugging the headphones. I own a pair of wired headphones that lately are unplugging themselves too easily. I cleared the connector with an air duster, but same thing. Any chance to get this implemented once we get Android 12? :cool:

I sent you a donut, you deserve it!
Thank's for the buck! ;P To automatically resume the music playback, you can install the Poweramp Equalizer. There is an option for that in its settings.

Reactions: aromanos2021

istampal

Aug 31, 2011
Biograd na moru
This rom is Mediocre

I use this rom for long time as daily driver , no serious issues so far, and I am very sad to read such comments, if you are not satisfied with this rom jump to another but dont spit to this one.

Reactions: Drhedphuk

Top Liked Posts