• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER]

Search This thread
Hey dev, as much as I appreciate you releasing timely security updates, I am facing several issues with the September build. I am having internet issues on wifi (it just won't work very frequently while being connected to my wifi, no connection problem), random freezes (cannot even restart normally) although this has since decreased in frequency, issues with Google Assistant (crashing and also not able to hear my voice), phone reaching around 42-44 degrees while charging (otherwise it is normal). Of all these issues, the wifi internet not working is really crippling for me. Sometimes I wait half an hour before internet will come back again. If it helps, these issues never happened in the last August update. However this build feels smoother and more snappy than the previous one. Is there any way to fix my internet problems by myself? If you are already working on this then I am sorry. Also is it possible to go back to previous August build? If yes then how can I do that? Thank you in advance.

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
Hey dev, as much as I appreciate you releasing timely security updates, I am facing several issues with the September build. I am having internet issues on wifi (it just won't work very frequently while being connected to my wifi, no connection problem), random freezes (cannot even restart normally) although this has since decreased in frequency, issues with Google Assistant (crashing and also not able to hear my voice), phone reaching around 42-44 degrees while charging (otherwise it is normal). Of all these issues, the wifi internet not working is really crippling for me. Sometimes I wait half an hour before internet will come back again. If it helps, these issues never happened in the last August update. However this build feels smoother and more snappy than the previous one. Is there any way to fix my internet problems by myself? If you are already working on this then I am sorry. Also is it possible to go back to previous August build? If yes then how can I do that? Thank you in advance.
If you didn't had these issue in the August build, try flashing this kernel (newvib)

If you didn't had these issue in the August build, try flashing this kernel (newvib)
Thanks a lot for quick reply. Yes I did not face these issues earlier. Forgive me for sounding silly, but can you please guide me, how to flash this kernel. Also will this reset my phone? Any other thing I need to know?

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
Thanks a lot for quick reply. Yes I did not face these issues earlier. Forgive me for sounding silly, but can you please guide me, how to flash this kernel. Also will this reset my phone? Any other thing I need to know?
No this won't do anything than changing the kernel. It doesn't delete or overwrite anything. Just flash the zip in twrp and boot.

susheel.love

Sep 29, 2012
Kalyan
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 5
@xLexip
Hey buddy, I've been using your rom from long time and its a gr8 smooth rom, thanx a lot for you efforts..
But now I want to give my op5 to my mom for couple of months... so I want to switch it back to stock OOS for time being. I searched a lot found few very older posts.. can you plz help me with this..?

xLexip

Sep 13, 2020
Germany
lexip.dev
OnePlus 5T
@xLexip
Hey buddy, I've been using your rom from long time and its a gr8 smooth rom, thanx a lot for you efforts..
But now I want to give my op5 to my mom for couple of months... so I want to switch it back to stock OOS for time being. I searched a lot found few very older posts.. can you plz help me with this..?
You can kind of do exactly the same as described in the installation guide but with the OOS zip.

Reactions: susheel.love

Top Liked Posts

I installed 20211011 build on my op5t. Facing some issues

1) Loudspeaker is not working at it's full capacity.
    2) carrier aggregation is not working.
    3) Some apps loose internet connection even thou internet is working.

Please try to resolve this issues in next build.
    For No.1 and No.2, try flashing a custom kernel. For No.3, disable the adaptive battery feature.

๐Ÿป THE OCTOBER UPDATE IS OUT!​

Changelog, release notes and guides

Please join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support and answers. :]
    The rom is becoming sexier in each release.

1 feature request if possible:
    - Inside the Oneplus 5 setting, add one more Oneplus feature called, "Scheduled Shutdown".
    I successfully flashed but the lag persists.
    There anything else I could do?

Thanks in advance.
    Wait for the september update, there's another kernel coming with it.
    @xLexip first of all thanks for the amazing work, is my first custom ROM on my 5t and this is amazing. I quite miss the old gesture with the back and home from the bottom of the phone.

Anyway, as other users had already reported, I have the error "no internet connection" on some apps too.

Thanks again!
    There is an app called vivid gestures out stuff for the old gestures. But you should live with the new one as it is the future. ;)

For the no connection issue, try disabling the adaptive battery feature.
    Very noob question. Do i have to install firmware.zip (5T), if i am going to switch from LOS 18.1 to Pixel Experience Plus (clean install)? I believe, that firmware was installed at one point. But i just want to make sure.
    Flash it again then. Just to be sure. That can't break anything.
    PE11-Series_clean.png

๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ 11
    ...is an AOSP based ROM, with Google Apps included and all the Pixel Goodies. Our mission is to offer the maximum possible performance, stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of your device. If you have any questions, just ask.

Download
    Project Page
    Changelog

Guides & Instructions
    You can find the installation/update guide and more useful stuff on the Help Page. Please make sure to read it before asking questions. :]
    The support in our Telegram Group is faster and better than here on XDA.
    So please consider joining, link below.

Support & Discussion
    Telegram Channel & Group
    Help Page

BUILD STATUS: STABLE, OFFICIAL

ROM OS VERSION: Android 11.0
    SECURITY PATCH LEVEL: Monthly Updated

BUILD AUTHOR / MAINTAINER: xLexip
    SOURCE CODE: PixelExperience GitHub

DONATE A DONUT <3

CREATED 2020-09
    Fresh new update is out! ๐Ÿ‘†๐ŸŽ‰

๐ŸŽ‰ IT'S OFFICIAL! - NEW UPDATE​

Changelog

How to Update?

How to Install?

Please join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support. :]

๐ŸŽ‰ A NEW UPDATE IS OUT​

Changelog

How to Update?

How to Install?

If you face any problems with the ROM, make sure that it is no known issue and please read the Help Page before asking.

Join the Telegram Group to get faster and better support.

๐ŸŽ‰ A NEW UPDATE IS OUT [2021-03-13]

How to Update?

How to Install?

Changelog