[DISCONTINUED] [STABLE] [11.0] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Hey dev, as much as I appreciate you releasing timely security updates, I am facing several issues with the September build. I am having internet issues on wifi (it just won't work very frequently while being connected to my wifi, no connection problem), random freezes (cannot even restart normally) although this has since decreased in frequency, issues with Google Assistant (crashing and also not able to hear my voice), phone reaching around 42-44 degrees while charging (otherwise it is normal). Of all these issues, the wifi internet not working is really crippling for me. Sometimes I wait half an hour before internet will come back again. If it helps, these issues never happened in the last August update. However this build feels smoother and more snappy than the previous one. Is there any way to fix my internet problems by myself? If you are already working on this then I am sorry. Also is it possible to go back to previous August build? If yes then how can I do that? Thank you in advance.

xLexip

Hey dev, as much as I appreciate you releasing timely security updates, I am facing several issues with the September build. I am having internet issues on wifi (it just won't work very frequently while being connected to my wifi, no connection problem), random freezes (cannot even restart normally) although this has since decreased in frequency, issues with Google Assistant (crashing and also not able to hear my voice), phone reaching around 42-44 degrees while charging (otherwise it is normal). Of all these issues, the wifi internet not working is really crippling for me. Sometimes I wait half an hour before internet will come back again. If it helps, these issues never happened in the last August update. However this build feels smoother and more snappy than the previous one. Is there any way to fix my internet problems by myself? If you are already working on this then I am sorry. Also is it possible to go back to previous August build? If yes then how can I do that? Thank you in advance.
If you didn't had these issue in the August build, try flashing this kernel (newvib)

If you didn't had these issue in the August build, try flashing this kernel (newvib)
Thanks a lot for quick reply. Yes I did not face these issues earlier. Forgive me for sounding silly, but can you please guide me, how to flash this kernel. Also will this reset my phone? Any other thing I need to know?

xLexip

Thanks a lot for quick reply. Yes I did not face these issues earlier. Forgive me for sounding silly, but can you please guide me, how to flash this kernel. Also will this reset my phone? Any other thing I need to know?
No this won't do anything than changing the kernel. It doesn't delete or overwrite anything. Just flash the zip in twrp and boot.

susheel.love

Sep 29, 2012
Kalyan
OnePlus 5
Google Pixel 5
@xLexip
Hey buddy, I've been using your rom from long time and its a gr8 smooth rom, thanx a lot for you efforts..
But now I want to give my op5 to my mom for couple of months... so I want to switch it back to stock OOS for time being. I searched a lot found few very older posts.. can you plz help me with this..?

xLexip

@xLexip
Hey buddy, I've been using your rom from long time and its a gr8 smooth rom, thanx a lot for you efforts..
But now I want to give my op5 to my mom for couple of months... so I want to switch it back to stock OOS for time being. I searched a lot found few very older posts.. can you plz help me with this..?
You can kind of do exactly the same as described in the installation guide but with the OOS zip.

Reactions: susheel.love

JohnWrick

Jan 24, 2018
Butwal
The rom is becoming sexier in each release.

1 feature request if possible:
- Inside the Oneplus 5 setting, add one more Oneplus feature called, "Scheduled Shutdown".

Reactions: beikurt

Top Liked Posts