[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

RyanKingLion

May 25, 2020
Lucca
I have one issue - chrome is eating battery very much (20 - 30% per day) but i am using him very a bit - maybe 10 minutes. If this is ROM problem - please fix it. Or please give me solution. Only stopping Chrome in settings helps but it's uncomfortable.(I'm using the latest official PE+ 11. Not test ver. )

Thanks for your work) PE is the best
I maybe have the same issue - How did you find it was chrome eating so much battery? I've looked into battery usage settings but haven't found much information

Mohit33

Sep 22, 2020
This is such a great rom. Clean, efficient and barely any noticeable bugs. But some heavy apps are showing frame drop issues. When playing call of duty Mobile. I noticed the game was barely playable as whenever I moved the character. The frames were dropping and there was no fluidity in the game anymore. Also my device was becoming unbearably hot to even hold. I haven't faced this issue with any other rom. They do have heating issue. But games run smooth. This is such a great rom and I couldn't praise much for the developers for their work. But is there i can fix that horrible issue? I also see the frames for apps get locked in 60fps. Is this what causing my games to glitch this bad? I don't know much. So please guide me. 😭

Rajdeep_uppal

Feb 14, 2021
This is such a great rom. Clean, efficient and barely any noticeable bugs. But some heavy apps are showing frame drop issues. When playing call of duty Mobile. I noticed the game was barely playable as whenever I moved the character. The frames were dropping and there was no fluidity in the game anymore. Also my device was becoming unbearably hot to even hold. I haven't faced this issue with any other rom. They do have heating issue. But games run smooth. This is such a great rom and I couldn't praise much for the developers for their work. But is there i can fix that horrible issue? I also see the frames for apps get locked in 60fps. Is this what causing my games to glitch this bad? I don't know much. So please guide me. 😭
Also facing same issueand battery drain compared to other roms

Last edited:

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hi.
Just installed latest version and I'm very happy with it. Just noticed a little less brightness compared to android 10 version.
Just wondering were my camera gone...? I have camera go from google and I installed google camera from play store but I miss the original camera with the ability to use all lens.....

GenomeX

• Dec 5, 2011
    Rasht
    Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
    I test PE, PE+, LOS, Picsel...
    Low battery use in normal usage: LOS > Pic >> PE >> PE+
    Low Battery drain in IDLE: PE >> PE >> LOS >> Pic
    More Customizing: LOS >> Pic >> PE+ >> PE
    Stable and less bugs: PE >> PE+ >> LOS >> Pic
    User-friendly: Pic >> PE >> PE+ >> LOS

PE: Pixel Experience
    PE+: Pixel Experience Plus Version
    Pic: Picsel InExperience
    LOS: Lineage OS

johnjaffee

Sep 23, 2015
    Hi, I love this rom and I am still using Android 10 plus version but I can't use Android 11 (plus verison) because of gboard space (space under gboard), please can you fix it or at least add an option to hide that space like in other Android 11 roms? I have tried deleting gboard cache, uninstall updates, installing beta version, installing another keyboard but it doesn't work, it's very annoying, please fix this issue. Thank you :)

cssk19

• Dec 30, 2016
    Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
    Here I attached updated SOT on recent build of April 2021. Please developer fix this issue. Other than that it has no issues. It can be used for daily use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-105548_Settings.png
      Screenshot_20210424-105548_Settings.png
      154.8 KB · Views: 75

Ishu Shukla

Oct 20, 2020
    Excellent Build. Major problem is battery drain. Also fast charging is not working. Device is charging very slow with 18 watt charger. In case of MIUI it was getting charged too fast.

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
    Did someone test the last build 2021/04/17? I've used the first stable build (2021/03/16) but the ROM was not completely smooth, but I would still want to use an android 11 base...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone