• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
On latest version i have a lot of issues with fingerprint reading in apps that are using biometrics.
The fingerprint reading area is not illuminated enough and the finger is never recognized, it is just normal white (opposed to what is when unlocking the screen, a very high brightness white)
Hope this can be fixed cause I always need to use pin on apps.
On April version this issue was present but less frequent. On may version is persistent

Reactions: MaunModi

biskyt

Apr 15, 2011
On latest version i have a lot of issues with fingerprint reading in apps that are using biometrics.
The fingerprint reading area is not illuminated enough and the finger is never recognized, it is just normal white (opposed to what is when unlocking the screen, a very high brightness white)
Hope this can be fixed cause I always need to use pin on apps.
On April version this issue was present but less frequent. On may version is persistent
I'm also having a lot of issues with FOD. Fingerprints are only being recognised about 1 in 10 times.

I've re-enrolled all fingers, but made no difference.

I'm on the latest CN firmware, if that makes any difference - although I was using the same firmware with a different ROM (PicselishExperience) until 2 weeks ago, and that was working ok.

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I'm also having a lot of issues with FOD. Fingerprints are only being recognised about 1 in 10 times.

I've re-enrolled all fingers, but made no difference.

I'm on the latest CN firmware, if that makes any difference - although I was using the same firmware with a different ROM (PicselishExperience) until 2 weeks ago, and that was working ok.
I did not re-enrolled fingers because on the lock screen fod is working.
My issue is the illumination of the spot, with apps installed from the play store is not well illuminated, is just a white circle not at full brightness, so finger is not recognized, in fact it simply does not try to decode it, not enough light

KevinAkimHH

May 23, 2021
Hi, I love this rom and I am still using Android 10 plus version but I can't use Android 11 (plus verison) because of gboard space (space under gboard), please can you fix it or at least add an option to hide that space like in other Android 11 roms? I have tried deleting gboard cache, uninstall updates, installing beta version, installing another keyboard but it doesn't work, it's very annoying, please fix this issue. Thank you :)
This is an issue for me too... I hope the developers are working on this.

Dean27

Feb 3, 2011
Hello before I had L1 in the mobile and when I installed the pe + I have L3, is there any way to solve it? If I keep the recovery of the pixel plus I will have problems with the otas, or I have to change the recovery

Bhavya_d

Jan 8, 2020
Ahmedabad
Currently in my K20 I have Android 11 with miui 12.1.2 and for installing pixel experience it requires Android 10 with miui 12, so what shall I do to install pixel experience??
Screenshot_2021-06-07-08-26-01-185_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-07-08-20-39-647_com.android.settings.jpg

vingor

Jun 7, 2021
installed the PE + firmware, it works fine, fast. Have a question can I port, always on the display from miui 12, and the camera?

pmaioli

Apr 13, 2013
I have problems when the earphones are plugged in. The volume of voice recordings is too low.
I've already tested two different earphones and in different messaging apps and the result is the same.

MaunModi

Jan 23, 2016
FP unlock is not working. Shows the FP unlock pattern on screen always! Like all other custom ROMs this also has serious bugs which prevents it for daily driver :( I believe issues is with INDIAN VERSION OF K20 (DAVINCIIN) and we don't have much support on this device.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts