• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

Ffop

Jun 28, 2021
Здравствуйте ,столкнулся с проблемой не знаю как обновить прошивку смартфон "mi 9t" может кто помочь

Hermanleen

Sep 28, 2008
I think a bug was introduced in the june 2021 version: I am getting warnings that apps have a very high data usage, but my provider says nothing wrong. Usage stats say 1,7 GB when only 200 MB is used.

chillo1

Jan 4, 2016
i just flashed the new released PixelExperience_Plus_davinci-11.0-20210716-0534-OFFICIAL.zip today. After the setup, there was flickering on screen when switching between apps and swiping to Home. Still observing...

Nobiga

Jul 20, 2021
Hi team, thanks a lot for the rom. Great work. Got the build from 28/06. Works great. A few questions
- Can I update to 16/07 seamlessly using the phone system update? Or do I need to use a recovery? Will I lose anything?
- I've noticed that the GPS is struggling and not really accurate for any app apart from Google Maps. Anyone with the same issue?

MaunModi

Jan 23, 2016
Hi team, thanks a lot for the rom. Great work. Got the build from 28/06. Works great. A few questions
- Can I update to 16/07 seamlessly using the phone system update? Or do I need to use a recovery? Will I lose anything?
- I've noticed that the GPS is struggling and not really accurate for any app apart from Google Maps. Anyone with the same issue?
Hi, Does FP works for you? Why it doesn't work for me on this ROM?

wadavison

Apr 17, 2014
This update asks for the latest firmware but I already have flashed it. What can be wrong, and how can it be fixed? Thanks.
Hey me too, when I use the built in Pixel Experience updater it boots into recovery then errors out (green android laying down). I then tried sideloading via adb and it errors saying needs latest firmware. If I flash latest firmware I worry that I'll factory reset and then I'll have to set everything up again. Is this normal, other than this I've had an amazing experience with this ROM.

MaunModi

Jan 23, 2016
Hey me too, when I use the built in Pixel Experience updater it boots into recovery then errors out (green android laying down). I then tried sideloading via adb and it errors saying needs latest firmware. If I flash latest firmware I worry that I'll factory reset and then I'll have to set everything up again. Is this normal, other than this I've had an amazing experience with this ROM.
No FP issue?

reanimator69

Aug 27, 2017
I have flashed the firmware and then the update. No issues so far, didn't factory reset.

HelioJS

Jul 27, 2021
I installed Pixel Experience in my Mi 9T, worked perfectly, with brazillian portuguese, gapps, everything. And now I want to install f2fs optimize. How I flash it? The recovery in phone is Pixel, not twrp
Thanks, and great work!!!!! Like new Mi 9t!!!

neo937

Aug 22, 2013
I installed Pixel Experience in my Mi 9T, worked perfectly, with brazillian portuguese, gapps, everything. And now I want to install f2fs optimize. How I flash it? The recovery in phone is Pixel, not twrp
Thanks, and great work!!!!! Like new Mi 9t!!!
Easiest way is to flash twrp image with adb / fastboot.

Someone above said that battery management is bad in this ROM. Three, up to four days on one charging with 2 sim cards, three email apps, constant notification from slack.

bartek010

Feb 4, 2011
Guys, is there any way to install TWRP without this ROM overwriting it with its own recovery?
Yes, you need to flash the VBMETA PATCHER

Top Liked Posts