• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

LaHug

Sep 9, 2021
I tried updating by sideloading from ADB using recovery mode of got this error:
ERROR: This package requires baseband from atleast V12.1.2.0.RFJMIXM. Please upgrade your firmware to latest one available and retry!

How...?

Never mind. Worked it out. Had to flash TWRP again and then reboot through adb again. Then I could do all the rest through TWRP. Hopefully this helps anyone that's incredibly new to this like I am :)

EDIT: Looks like it wiped all my data even though I specifically deselected that option... Far out! If anyone has any idea why this happened so I (or others) can avoid it next time, that'd be great...

gypsy7

Jan 1, 2014
I got an issue with my car: I can't browse the music library loaded in the phone by both the native software of the car (Bluetooth) and Android auto (cable) using Poweramp. I tried to change music player and also ROM but it didn't work. Has someone faced the same issue and know how to solve it?

DualPerson

Sep 19, 2018
Dhaka
It is deactivated and unlocking the phone is a nightmare...i even turned on faceunlock just because it is more reliable and quicker.
Same issue here, FP works great after registering but after few minutes it barely works. This is a nightmare. Flashed the ROM over miui 12.1.4 global, did factory reset and wiped data before flashing the ROM. Hope anybody can help

rmaxrei

Oct 4, 2017
Hi.
I have a Problem with Google Discover.(If you swipe left Form the Home Screen) IT says: cannot Connect Error. (Sorry original Message is in German) i'am in thr latest PE+ and in the latest stable Firmware. Anyone Else having this issue?
Thanks a lot

Illenium1

Jan 13, 2021
Hi, I have a doubt. With miui, lineage or dotos when i always set an alarm and had turn off the phone, the mi9 t turn on and the alarm sound. But with this rom mi9 t not turn on.
Is a problem of the rom?

cristianwcw

Sep 6, 2011
Could someone explain me ,ho to download from the official site ,i'm clicking on download and it keeps me bring again to the initial download clicking options....tq in advance ,cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-103537_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-103537_Chrome.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 28

gamma male

Sep 26, 2021
I have the following problem with the wifi. my phone connects to the network but after a while it disconnects automatically and this happens repeatedly every 10 seconds. It's not the wifi itself because all the other devices work with it.

Attachments

• screen-20210926-112016.mp4
    33.5 MB · Views: 0

Degs1983

Sep 29, 2021
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Good morning . I have the firmware V12.1.1.0.RFJEUXM and the PixelExperience_Plus_davinci-11.0-20210910-0252-OFFICIAL . Everything works fine.
My Google phone does not record calls on my phone.
The record button does not appear.
In my area a registration is active and I am subscribed to the beta test app.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Aug 16, 2019
i just updated to the new version on 16/8 when this error appeared. When using the ZaLo application to video call anyone, after 30 seconds - 1 minute, the camera was automatically disabled and could not be used, I tried turning off the call but the application did not respond. I have asked some users of this app, they all have the same problem when updating to the new update, hope you can fix this error.
View attachment 5389497
View attachment 5389513
0:06 the camera turns off automatically. Updates to version 16/7/2021 do not have the above situation, only on the new version on August 16
Bác Việt Nam à? Mình đang tính cài custom rom nhưng ko biết rom này ổn định ko. Có ghi âm cuộc gọi ko bác? Mình đang dùng Miroom tuy ổn định nhưng team ngừng hỗ trợ rồi.

Hermanleen

Sep 28, 2008
After installing the september 10 version of 11 plus, I am having GPS problems. When screen is off, GPS tracking apps and map apps don't have access to the GPS anymore. I didn't have this problem with the previous version.

Hermanleen

Sep 28, 2008
After installing the september 10 version of 11 plus, I am having GPS problems. When screen is off, GPS tracking apps and map apps don't have access to the GPS anymore. I didn't have this problem with the previous version.
The reason why I rooted my Mi and installed this was because MIUI kept killing my background GPS sportstracker process. This is not what happens now, the tracker just loses the GPS connection but is still running. Can I go back to the previous version?

d3adbroke

Oct 7, 2009
Frostburg
Tom has been running great for past 2 months in the last two updates though I ran into a issue. When hitting the volume I see as if I'm on a phone call but no phone related app is open also when I have something connected via Bluetooth the sound still comes from the phone
Screenshot_20211007-123801.png

Top Liked Posts