[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

taxzkee

Mar 9, 2013
Since I installed Pixel Experience in my K20, quick charge isn´t working. Can I do anything to make it work?

Is there any mod to activate it?

Last edited:

ESEMCE

Sep 17, 2010
Quick charge using QC 3.0 chargers works fine for me both a wall charger and a car charger.
Can only suggest that you try switching cables or charger.
If they're not the problem, then you may need to fully wipe and reinstall.

Reactions: taxzkee

taxzkee

Mar 9, 2013
I don't know why, but before installing this android 12 version, QC was working fine with my charger but now it doesn't

ESEMCE

Sep 17, 2010
You need to unlock bootloader and flash TWRP recovery to flash this.or any, custom ROM.
They can't be flashed using MiFlash.
Sounds like you're new to flashing custom ROMs. Is advise that you watch some videos and do lots of reading first.

Reactions: biel.paes

biel.paes

Sep 30, 2014
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
You need to unlock bootloader and flash TWRP recovery to flash this.or any, custom ROM.
They can't be flashed using MiFlash.
Sounds like you're new to flashing custom ROMs. Is advise that you watch some videos and do lots of reading first.
the doubt was that in several other devices it is necessary to have a specific version of android stock base to install some custom rom, but it worked I installed android 11 miui 12.1.4 by twrp, because the ota update was blocked, and then I redid the flash from twrp and installed the rom (this need to have a base version happens in oneplus6 so that the vendor folder is updated and with updated files. can you tell me if it is worth installing PE 12 at the moment I'm using PE11

Top Liked Posts