[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Tonight, at 4:23 am, the alarms, notifications and ringtones folders got empty... I use a lot of custom sounds and this is a very big issue, mainly for alarms. This is the second time that I experience this issue, using april version since a couple of weeks. Hope this can be fixed
Tonight i lost all custom sounds again... All three folders are now empty.
Please fix this

Beqa97

May 15, 2021
everything works perfectly. but i cant change camera to 48 mp or ultra wide mode 😐 also i cant change video 4k 30fps to full hd 60 fps

swaggyp01

Mar 10, 2017
i notice my phone heating like a 39-40 degree. it is normal on this Rom? i mean before on Evolution X my phone temperature is 35 and the max is 38 degree. i am not playing yet i am just installing some apps that i need . any solution?
Screenshot_20210516-132950.png

solomon.rajan

i notice my phone heating like a 39-40 degree. it is normal on this Rom? i mean before on Evolution X my phone temperature is 35 and the max is 38 degree. i am not playing yet i am just installing some apps that i need . any solution?
View attachment 5310581
Same happened to me while I used Indian Firmware, may be try recommended firmware in official website.

pritom536

May 18, 2021
Fingerprint sensor not working properly in latest build of may'21 on mi 9t .. Any solution to this problem??

GenomeX

Dec 5, 2011
Rasht
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Fingerprint sensor not working properly in latest build of may'21 on mi 9t .. Any solution to this problem??
From project website:
"If having issues with fod please re-enroll fingers"

And do this so:
"It has been noticed that latest Global and Indian firmware are having throttling issues so please flash recommended firmware posted below (Users with Chinese units ignore this note)"

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
On latest version i have a lot of issues with fingerprint reading in apps that are using biometrics.
The fingerprint reading area is not illuminated enough and the finger is never recognized, it is just normal white (opposed to what is when unlocking the screen, a very high brightness white)
Hope this can be fixed cause I always need to use pin on apps.
On April version this issue was present but less frequent. On may version is persistent

Reactions: MaunModi

Top Liked Posts