[OFFICIAL] PixelExperience 11 for Redmi K20/Davinci

Search This thread

PropablyNotRobot

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, my Mi 9T on April update shows System Updates using more than 3 gb of mobile data and over 9 gb of wifi even though it shows nothing downloaded when checking the update manager app. I can't find a way to stop it, is there a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-151134.png
    Screenshot_20211110-151134.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 72

karbon222

Jun 21, 2013
Hi, my Mi 9T on April update shows System Updates using more than 3 gb of mobile data and over 9 gb of wifi even though it shows nothing downloaded when checking the update manager app. I can't find a way to stop it, is there a solution?
could you try block Internet to system updates in settings? hmm strange...i i think this is not upload your data? yes? ;),

PropablyNotRobot

Nov 10, 2021
could you try block Internet to system updates in settings? hmm strange...i i think this is not upload your data? yes? ;),
The app info menu redirects the system updates app to the settings app and It won't let me disable internet access to it. Also I believe this is my download data.

I think I'll reset the phone, the factory reset option in the settings only deletes data and doesn't affect the OS right?

Last edited:

arecflo

Nov 12, 2021
I don't have widevine L1 certificate on my phone with this room. Does anyone know why?
Model is Mi 9T, not Redmi K20.

JonasVFC

Sep 20, 2009
The battery percentage is weird on this ROM, as soon as I unplug the charger it goes from 100% to 97% in 2 minutes, and keeps decreasing very fast until 90%, then is stabilizes. It didn't happen on MIUI. I tried calibrate it, but it keeps doing the same thing.
Has anyone notice the same thing?

Jan 30, 2015
Breda
The battery percentage is weird on this ROM, as soon as I unplug the charger it goes from 100% to 97% in 2 minutes, and keeps decreasing very fast until 90%, then is stabilizes. It didn't happen on MIUI. I tried calibrate it, but it keeps doing the same thing.
Has anyone notice the same thing?
Yes, I had that on ArrowOS too and now I am using "[ROM][12.0][davinci][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow" which has the same issue. By the way, the overall Battery Life on both OS-es is okay and better than the original MIUI imho...

JonasVFC

Sep 20, 2009
cool, nice to know it's not my device's problem.
by the way, i've flashed the latest china weekly firmware and the fingerprint issues were greatly improved. recommended. (not as good as miui, but better that original PE)

Nilvarno

Nov 18, 2021
hi everyone, i just installed pixel experience on the device, everything works, but i don't know how to flash "f2fs-optimize.zip" in it. The guide doesn't tell and i don't know the exact adb command, thank you

karbon222

Jun 21, 2013
i'm not very practical of this, should i put the zip in phone's memory and flash it from there or from adb? thanks (would be very, very appreciated a dumb-proof guide in steps, lol)
yes put zip.file on phone memory, boot phone to twrp, choose install from zip and select file., reeboot phone. done.
how about using pe now? better than before?

Reactions: Nilvarno

Nilvarno

Nov 18, 2021
yes put zip.file on phone memory, boot phone to twrp, choose install from zip and select file., reeboot phone. done.
how about using pe now? better than before?
Thank you very much, i had to reflash twrp because the PE one keeps reinstalling itself, but it was very easy indeed, i was scared to make a mess. Don't know yet if it is better now, but i have to say that it was already very fast and smooth in comparison to miui 12!

Nilvarno

Nov 18, 2021
Don't know, the guide says it's optional but recommended to flash it.

"The steps below are recommend but are completely OPTIONAL.

It is recommended to flash this file after first boot, to ensure best F2FS Performance."

Top Liked Posts