General Official Poco F3 MIUI 13 Global Stable Update SKHEUXM 13.0.3.0 Android 12 Is Out for Alioth_eea

Search This thread

shaider_516

Dec 22, 2010
Quezon City
You did the *#*#86583#*#* in the Phone Dialer and got 'VoLTE carrier check disabled' ... You wrote Enabled.. its supposed to be DISABLED.. then the option appears in SIM Card Settings. If this is not the fix for you then I dont know what it could be.. this worked for me.. I have a VoLTE symbol in the Status Bar near cell/wifi reception indicator.
Here is mine. As you can see, its only 4G+. Will switch to 3G/H during calls. Already factory reset my phone after update, still nothing. 😔

Attachments

• IMG_20220525_011747.jpg
    IMG_20220525_011747.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 65

Creeper36

Here is mine. As you can see, its only 4G+. Will switch to 3G/H during calls. Already factory reset my phone after update, still nothing. 😔

Now this is probably not the answer.. but I left VoWifi Enabled via the phone dialer.. I did not change that option (I do not have that option in SIM Card Settings).. I only did VoLTE Disabled via phone dialer.

Maybe its defaulting to Wifi and not 4G?

asg17

May 25, 2022
After this update: I did Not have VoLTE enabled.. I couldnt make calls or receive calls.. I did not have an option for VoLTE in the SIM Card Settings menu.. I did enter the *#*#86583#*#* in the Phone Dialer until I got 'VoLTE carrier check disabled' back on my phone display.. I then had an option in SIM Card Settings menu to Enable/Disable VoLTE.... so by disabling the phone automatically determining whether VoLTE was present or not.. It disabled the Auto Detect and Let me manually change it.. which was already enabled.. and immediately let me make and receive calls again.
Hi! I am experiencing the same issue. Can you elaborate this part?
"It disabled the Auto Detect and Let me manually change it.. which was already enabled.. and immediately let me make and receive calls again."

Thanks.

Creeper36

Hi! I am experiencing the same issue. Can you elaborate this part?
"It disabled the Auto Detect and Let me manually change it.. which was already enabled.. and immediately let me make and receive calls again."

Thanks.
-- I dont know what to say.. This method did work for me but might not be the fix for you.. try it.. if it doesnt work for you then keep searching.

kurtschmeichel

Oct 23, 2015
Google Nexus 4
HTC U11
As far as I know, you will only get VoLTE if your network provider gives it to you. In my case, with Orange France, the POCO F3 is NOT on their supported list, thus no VoLTE on this device.

You could manually override this like shown in the video above, and it worked for me with Android 11 (MIUI 12.5), but since Android 12 (MIUI 13) the *#*#VOLTE#*#* command does nothing, no message appears and no settings change.

I managed to contact Orange France and they activated a switch on my line, and after a couple of days VoLTE had come back (with MIUI 13)… but i only lasted a few days until it disappeared again. So I let it be…

shaider_516

Dec 22, 2010
Quezon City
As far as I know, you will only get VoLTE if your network provider gives it to you. In my case, with Orange France, the POCO F3 is NOT on their supported list, thus no VoLTE on this device.

You could manually override this like shown in the video above, and it worked for me with Android 11 (MIUI 12.5), but since Android 12 (MIUI 13) the *#*#VOLTE#*#* command does nothing, no message appears and no settings change.

I managed to contact Orange France and they activated a switch on my line, and after a couple of days VoLTE had come back (with MIUI 13)… but i only lasted a few days until it disappeared again. So I let it be…
I have volte before the miui 13 update, so i dont think its a network issue. Volte working on my redmi note 10 5G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshot_20220304-142529_MX Player Pro.png

First, this is Pilot Testers Rom. It won't be available till about MID-MARCH 2022. This one is EU version so I don't know if Mi 11x, Global and other regions will recieve this month.

I explained in the video how disappointed I was with Xiaomi as they had ample time to fix the MIUI 13 Mess that happened with Redmi K40 late December 2021 but obviously, Xiaomi will always be Xiaomi. The new MIUI 13 Global Stable Running Android 12 had the same quick settings status bar or control centre like MIUI 12.0.5
    Screenshot_20220304-142854_MX Player Pro.png

I can't imagine using this quick setting and still feel that I am on MIUI 13.

The battery life is not so good. On stronger use it drops as quick as they get and average temperature is around 40°C (average day temperature here is 33°C). On very light use on Wi-Fi only I can get about 8 hours (MIUI 12.5.3 averages 10+ Hours SOT with similar Usage) on LTE only it struggles to hit 6 hours SOT.

Screenshot_20220304-142809_MX Player Pro.png

Few new features in AOD (Always On Display), some tweaks in the gallery and themes but will that be enough to make me feel it is MIUI 13?

A lot of MIUI 13 features missing in this update, few lags in Animations, several games not optimized bụ at least, we have official Android 12 based MIUI 13 Global Stable on Poco F3.

My advice will still be to wait a little before updating to see if Xiaomi rolls out something new.

Screenshot_20220304-142727_MX Player Pro.png
    " Miui 13 = Miui 12.5 + Update Android Security Patch " (n)
    You must be very good at Maths... 😂
    " Miui 13 = Miui 12.5 + Update Android Security Patch " (n)
    Received this update OTA this morning. Regular user, NOT pilot tester.

screenshot_2022-03-09hjj7p.jpg
    Сongratulations to you mate! ,Please feedback for us about battery life compared with A11/M12.5
    I normally charge the phone after 2 or 3 days depending on usage. I will report if there's a notable change.

Google Discover feed has become extremely jerky when scrolling. It's so sluggish, that I decided to deactivate it for now.