[OFFICIAL][RECOVERY][CFW][begonia/begoniain] OrangeFox Recovery Project[R11.0 Stable]

DarthGW

Sep 17, 2009
i just unlocked the bootloader and on MIUI11.0.6 PGGCNXM.. i want to immediately flash the Pixel custom rom, do i need to install the non-CFW recovery or i can straight away install the Orange Fox A9 and then load the custom rom from there?

Muad.Dib

Sep 3, 2015
bro. you dot see BIG RED WORDS???

Only CFW. That not for MIUI
Anyone kept the previous versions which were released before like 2020 when it was meant to be for A9 (P) and was UNOFFICIAL release still?
I cannot find them anymore, all I can see on official link is the new R10 version for CFW....

kekesed97

Sep 27, 2017
Hamamatsu
Does anyone have the old version pre-cfw for A10?
Last time I flashed it, it was booting and able to install magisk. I've formatted my computer and lost everything, so little help would be appreciated!
Cheers!

xdabushrang3r

Feb 14, 2016
i just unlocked the bootloader and on MIUI11.0.6 PGGCNXM.. i want to immediately flash the Pixel custom rom, do i need to install the non-CFW recovery or i can straight away install the Orange Fox A9 and then load the custom rom from there?
No. You have to flash CFW.

See post #1
NOTE: PLEASE CHECK MEGATHREAD FOR CFW MIGRATION BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER. THIS RECOVERY SUPPORTS CFW ROMS ONLY.

Dropsh0t

Apr 11, 2019
I have already CFW ROM android 10 installed with twrp 3.3.1 (decryption in recovery is broken). Can I flash orangefox withou reinstalling whole system?

Vũ Trần Ho

Apr 20, 2019
While flashing the zip file (CFW A11, 10, roms) there was always a red message saying "process ended with error 1" but everything was fine then is there a way to fix it?