[OFFICIAL][ROM][10.0.0][davinci] LineageOS 17.1

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
works LOS OTA with TWRP 3.5.0 again? I am currently using LOS recovery but would like to use twrp again because of backup and settings. has anyone tested it?

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
Can i install it using official TWRP? What is the difference?
Is dalvik system and data enough to wipe?
Yes, just did that - I've had lineage recovery, newest ROM with magisk and I just downloaded twrp app, downloaded recovery *.img 3.5.0-9, used twrp app do flash only recovery (don't tick flash boot). Everything was smooth, rebooted to twrp and everything works, nothing removed/deleted, but of course backup your data

• Love
Reactions: bakusiel

LaurenceGough

Aug 12, 2013
I installed this ROM yesterday as being plain AOSP almost I thought it would be stable... I just had it reboot by itself when double tapping to unlock my mi 9t.

This is on the latest built I think dated 20th Jan.

lineage_davinci-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
I installed this ROM yesterday as being plain AOSP almost I thought it would be stable... I just had it reboot by itself when double tapping to unlock my mi 9t.

I see you are a bit lost around here. '('Me too!)
Forget this ROM, they are going to issue LOS18 soon?...
In the meantime you have better test CRDoid just available. Not bad.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011

I am using this ROM (and not lost) without any problems as my daily driver.

LaurenceGough

Aug 12, 2013
Fair enough.

I've of course been using my phone daily for over a year and it's only ever done this once before on MIUI soon after I got it.

I did reboot since installing LineageOS, let's hope it was a one off.

Seems good otherwise. Looks like battery is better than MIUI and the unofficial paranoid Android ruby which had just as bad battery life if not worse than MIUI sadly with about 6hour sot all WiFi no gaming etc. I am not interested in any stupid UI on top of already good looking Android. Why change what works well I say ;) but it course each to their own.

Battery life is my main aim in any ROM as this phones CPU is plenty powerful enough for my use of browsing and social.

Originally I was looking for a CAF optimised ROM but I spent a lot of time looking into CAF builds and in fact, do you know Qualcomm have not published one single CAF tag or system image for our phones chipset, why on earth use CAF tags from different chipset? Madness. Hence why a solid AOSP makes sense for me.

I would like Android 11 but it has only a small feature increase over 10. I feel it's far more important to have a polished and stable ROM rather than a rushed build.

I have typed this with a record battery life so far for this time of the day so looking good so far.

Last edited:

Orestisgia

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks a lot for this awesome ROM!!!!! If somebody want a huge battery back up but with lack of customization this is the ideal ROM. I have flashed all ROM on the XDA and this is by far the best!!!! THANKs again!!!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone