[OFFICIAL][ROM][10.0.0][davinci] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

ladystar75

Oct 10, 2013
Since updating to the last version, it's taking hours to charge fully... I've tried with two different chargers and cables, not sure what's happening.

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
works LOS OTA with TWRP 3.5.0 again? I am currently using LOS recovery but would like to use twrp again because of backup and settings. has anyone tested it?

spedyy

Jan 20, 2013
Very useful as a daily driver, even OTA works. Updates usually always on Sunday. Arian is always very busy

spedyy

Jan 20, 2013
GMS version with Google Apps.
twrp-3.4.0-10 works with Android 11.
Format data in TWRP must be.

yaro666

Feb 16, 2008
Królewska Huta
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Can i install it using official TWRP? What is the difference?
Is dalvik system and data enough to wipe?
Yes, just did that - I've had lineage recovery, newest ROM with magisk and I just downloaded twrp app, downloaded recovery *.img 3.5.0-9, used twrp app do flash only recovery (don't tick flash boot). Everything was smooth, rebooted to twrp and everything works, nothing removed/deleted, but of course backup your data

• Love
Reactions: bakusiel

LaurenceGough

Aug 12, 2013
I installed this ROM yesterday as being plain AOSP almost I thought it would be stable... I just had it reboot by itself when double tapping to unlock my mi 9t.

This is on the latest built I think dated 20th Jan.

lineage_davinci-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
I installed this ROM yesterday as being plain AOSP almost I thought it would be stable... I just had it reboot by itself when double tapping to unlock my mi 9t.

I see you are a bit lost around here. '('Me too!)
Forget this ROM, they are going to issue LOS18 soon?...
In the meantime you have better test CRDoid just available. Not bad.

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

I am using this ROM (and not lost) without any problems as my daily driver.

LaurenceGough

Aug 12, 2013
Fair enough.

I've of course been using my phone daily for over a year and it's only ever done this once before on MIUI soon after I got it.

I did reboot since installing LineageOS, let's hope it was a one off.

Seems good otherwise. Looks like battery is better than MIUI and the unofficial paranoid Android ruby which had just as bad battery life if not worse than MIUI sadly with about 6hour sot all WiFi no gaming etc. I am not interested in any stupid UI on top of already good looking Android. Why change what works well I say ;) but it course each to their own.

Battery life is my main aim in any ROM as this phones CPU is plenty powerful enough for my use of browsing and social.

Originally I was looking for a CAF optimised ROM but I spent a lot of time looking into CAF builds and in fact, do you know Qualcomm have not published one single CAF tag or system image for our phones chipset, why on earth use CAF tags from different chipset? Madness. Hence why a solid AOSP makes sense for me.

I would like Android 11 but it has only a small feature increase over 10. I feel it's far more important to have a polished and stable ROM rather than a rushed build.

I have typed this with a record battery life so far for this time of the day so looking good so far.

Last edited:

Orestisgia

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks a lot for this awesome ROM!!!!! If somebody want a huge battery back up but with lack of customization this is the ideal ROM. I have flashed all ROM on the XDA and this is by far the best!!!! THANKs again!!!

R!ffRaff

Oct 21, 2019
LineageOS 18.1 goes finally :love:

following devices seem to get an update first
berylliumchannelcheeseburgerchefcheryldipperdiscoverydumplingfloxgeminigta4xlwifigts4lvgts4lvwifih830h850h910h918h990jactiveltejflteattjfltesprjfltevzwjfltexxjfveltekirinlakelithiumls997matamermaidnashnatriumoceanpaytonpioneerPL2polarispro1riverrs988scorpioshamuus996voyagervs995x2zl1

currently no davinci, but I hope :cool:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donate
    PayPal
    Liberpay

Telegram Group
    Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    PIPIPIG233666, PIPIPIG233666, minz1
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: require version-cn=CN,4.3.c5-00052,20.6.30 require version-in=IN,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.2.0.QFJINXM require version-eea=GLOBAL,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.0.11.QFJMIXM
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 17.1-20200927-UNOFFI
    Stable Release Date: 2020-07-22

Created 2019-12-30
    Last Updated 2020-10-07
    Today's changelog: (2020-0202)
    https://telegra.ph/LineageOS-ChangeLogs-02-02
    ================================
    Get download links from the main thread
    I installed the non-gapps version followed by nano Gapps and it is running great. Despite what I have written below, I really love this ROM and have donated to support it, I just hope it can get even better. Good luck.

A couple of major things that I have noticed:
    - Clicking "Expanded Desktop" in the display settings menu just sends you back to the main settings page.
    - Clicking "Apps and Notifications" in the main settings page informs you that "Digital Wellbeing keeps stopping" and then you have to close it. Clicking "Screen Time" in this new menu gives the same message and then forces you back to the main Settings page.
    - In "Ambient Display" or "Always on Display", the clock does not appear to move around (which may not be a bug but surely is a burn in risk?).
    - In "Ambient Display" or "Always on Display", neither the battery charge % or the finger print sensor location are centred or aligned to each other.
    - Using the fingerprint reader (while in Ambient Display or just on the lock screen) lights up the whole screen and seems to set it to max brightness for just a second which is almost unbearable at night time when you would normally have the brightness at 0%. Is it possible to only light up the sensor part?
    - Provided camera works, but extra lenses don't.
    - "Security" > "Screen lock" settings > "Direct Unlock". When this is enable AND smart lock is keeping the phone unlocked, my phone doesn't turn of its screen. When I tap the power button the screen turns off, then after half a second turns back on again.

A couple of minor things that I think would be nice and make it better (opinion obviously):
    - The front facing camera sound effect is linked to the ring volume and not media volume. I assume that is functioning correctly and I can see why but I initially just assumed it would be media volume.
    - Enabling dark theme gives the settings background a nice dark grey colour, however the quick settings pull down menu gets a stark black background. Again, I assume that it is functioning correctly and It's fine, but I personally would have prefer the dark grey to black in dark themes. Also, in the "Styles" section of the styles and wallpapers settings, the example that is shown when choosing a colour shows the icons on the dark grey background, not the pitch black one. Not sure if that implies the dark grey should also be in the quick settings menu or not.
    - Fingerprint sensor doesn't feel as accurate as other ROMs I've tried, but I wasn't too meticulous in registering my prints. It's not a big deal either way.
    - Volume buttons open a menu on the side which is nice, but then pressing the button to change the other volume toggles opens a new window from the bottom which is a bit jarring. I personally prefer in other ROMs (including MIUI) where they just expand the side menu to include the other toggles.

I look forward to seeing things progress even further
    Probably most of u guys tried my builds already ,it's one of the best ROMs for our devices, despite some depressing moments ,our community is also the best community I've ever had.

As many of u guys may already know,I accidentally hard-bricked mine a day ago when testing a build,and its not possible to fix it in The U.S.

I really want to continue development for our devices and more importantly,like I promised,make it really official one day.

Now I've just made a deal with one of my Chinese buddies and will possibly get his for approximately 160$ which is 1100¥ (That's nearly a half of the price if I manage to get a new one).

However I am just a normal HS student who apparently doesn't have enough money to pay for that,so I decide to gather funds so that I can buy a second-hand one as I mentioned.

No matter how much u can help ,if everyone gives a little,I believe we'll make it enough to do it.

Here's my PayPal account if u don't see it on the main post.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,Pig