[OFFICIAL] [ROM][10.0] crDroid Android 6.6

Krishrocks

Oct 9, 2015
Hyderabad

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
Features:
List

Device tree source code: DT
Kernel source code: kernel-Sai

Working:
Fingerprint on display(Faster than stock!)
Camera (and flashlight)
WiFi
Bluetooth
Telephony (Calls and Data)
Audio (Record and Playback)
Video Playback
Sensors
GPS

Broken:
Nothing (?)

Downloads:
Link
Installation::
Reboot to recovery
Format /system, /data and /cache
Install crDroid zip package
Optional: flash dtbo.img if coming from stock OS (COS or RUI)
Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)[/STRIKE]

Important notes:
GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if Stock os was previously installed and device was encrypted.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10.0] crDroid Android 6.5 [OFFICIAL], ROM for the Realme XT

Contributors
Krishrocks, sagarmakhar, thesprintster, Kader anna, Monshin,blacky, papabear and other testers
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: crDroid

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-16

Created 2020-03-08
Last Updated 2020-05-19

kaderbava

Nov 26, 2016
Madurai
Thanks!
I want to try this, unfortunately I'm stuck on realme ui with a locked bootloader.
Can you post some screenshots?
See screen shots in telegram channel.. Search Realme XT in telegram. You can find. Go to service center for downgrade. Then unlock bootloader, flash custom roms & Enjoy.

sergpolov

May 14, 2020
NFC ???????????????

Working:
Camera (and flashlight)
WiFi
Bluetooth
Video Playback
Sensors
GPS

Broken:
Nothing (?)

When the NSF will be ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? For Russian users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Krishrocks

Oct 9, 2015
Hyderabad
Working:
Camera (and flashlight)
WiFi
Bluetooth
Video Playback
Sensors
GPS

Broken:
Nothing (?)

When the NSF will be ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? For Russian users !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Indian devices doesnt have NFC, for adding NFC i need testers who got NFC. If you're interested ping me on telegram.

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
Yes to all your questions except bluetooth issue, give logs if you face any problem.
https://del.dog/kerfypereg
I've cleared Bluetooth data, reconnected/re-paired, tried every combination of codecs/settings in developer options. Bluetooth disconnects and crashes every time. I suppose I should go grab a cheap set of wired ear buds for times like this. I'll wait for the next build to see if it persists before I revert back to stock and wait for things to get a bit smoother. Appreciate your quick response tho man, good job & keep it up!

Last edited:

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
Another thing that I have noticed is after unlocking with fingerprint, the fingerprint icon remains on the screen after unlocking sometimes.
EDIT: phone died for the first time since flashing and I can no longer boot into system, recovery or bootloader/fastboot. Phone is not recognized by Windows or Linux. My wife has the same phone running stock and I've tested and can say there's no issues with drivers it anything. I've rooted & flashed at least 15 different devices and have never had issues like this. I only get this screen of I plug in to any type of power source or try powering on.

Last edited: